"God I feel like I've been punched all over my body by sitting in a seat for over half of the day" akzi said streching her body not giving a care about the people around.

"Me too. I feel numb" you agreed.

Flying isn't your thing and you felt uncomfortable whenever you do. You blame those variety news channels for telecasting all those plane crash scenes.

A man climbed out of the driver seat to help you put the luggage in the trunk.

"Did you rent this cars" You asked pointing at the Maybach S600 pullman infront of you earning a chuckle from taehyung.

"No baby,it's ours." He said resting his on your lower back leading you into the car backseat.

"Sure it is" you muttered. You are forgetting that he's a rich man. He isn't acting like one when he is with you. He's like a normal person with no high reputation to look after when he's with you, you love him just like that but now that you are here with him and his crew in Paris and were about to ride in his very own car until his own headquarters. you are reminded that this man whom you claimed to be yours is a busy man and owns almost the whole korea and a piece of every country that exists.

Not that you don't love this side but you do but you know that you'll choose the carefree side of him over anything and everything.

"So where are we going first? Head quarters? Penthouse? Your home? " You heard Jimin speak from inside since the door is still open as taehyung is standing there holding it with his one hand on the car top.

"Penthouse." With that being said Taehyung sat in and shut the door.

"I can't believe that I'm actually in Paris!!" Akzi squealed as soon she sat in the opposite seat and Jimin took the seat infornt of taehyung. The seats in the car are arranged in way that you could face eachother. So now you are facing akzi and taehyung is facing jimin. The Chauffeur drove off from the airport.

"I know. Calm down baby" Jimin said, chuckling at his girlfriend while he ruffled his silver hair.

You just smiled at her excitement and glanced at taehyung who was looking out of the window and had a gentle smile on his face.

"So, Y/n. Is it your first time visiting Paris?" Jimin asked to which you shook your head. Taehyung turned his attention towards you hearing Jimin's words.

"Non. ce n'est pas ma première fois ici. en fait j'ai passé la moitié de ma vie ici à Paris" you answered and as you finished Jimin had an amused look on his face and akzi looked at you as if you grown two more heads.Taehyung couldn't help but laugh at his friends.

"Waouh ! Je ne m'y attendais pas du—ouch!"  He started but winced when he felt a punch in his stomach.

Akzi just punched him.yes, she did.

"Stop with the French shit! You soft dumpling! And you bish! Why didn't you tell me that you know French!? OMG and here I thought we know everything about each other" akzi exclaimed throwing her hands in the air and you moved back with wide eyes in reflex. You pursued your lips trying not to laugh but taehyung did it for you.

"I'm sorry I just thought it isn't that important" you pulled your infamous puppy eyes at her.

"Don't Apologise to me." She waved her hands at you before huffing and looking away and not even a second passed before she turned to you again.

"But hey how long have you been learning though!? I didn't get it earlier because of the French fries language which I didn't know you mastered in" you can't help but smile at how she couldn't stay mad at you for long. She understands you.