Part 25

'Hi-i'
Read the previous chapter to get a hang on this chapter since it's been days since i last updated😅

•<><><>•

"hey beautiful!" You got startled when you heard a voice come out from behind you.

Turning around you saw a young man looking at you with a look which made you uncomfortable.

"Hi?" You said faking a smile at him before walking past him to avoid talking with him but the guy caught your wrist pulling you back.

"Aha!why so fast my lady...? We've so much to do where are you running huh? " You frowned, rage was building up in you as you jerked his hand.

"What do WE have to do huh?" You said standing right infront of him face to face. You wished that you had your saviour pepper spray with you right now.

"Anything could happen sweetheart!" He said touching your hand which made you disgusted as you slapped his hand off your skin before slapping him right across his face.

His face turned to the side because of the painful impact as you stepped back away from him before pointing your finger at him before speaking.

"Anything could happen huh? You bastard! if there's anything happening it'll be your death in my hands!!" You finished dropping your finger as he clenched his jaw turning his head towards you.

"How dare you to slap me.you bitch!" He yelled raising his hand to hit you but someone stood infront of you holding the bastards hand which was raised up to hit you.

You know it's Taehyung by his cologne.

you looked at his back thinking what could've happened if he wasn't here in time.

Nothing serious if taehyung wasn't here you could've showed your karate skills (which you never had) to that bastard.

Taehyung twisted the man's hand making him groan before punching him right across his face.

Taehyung punched the man's stomach making him groan as he walked a little backward and fall on the ground.

"How dare you talk to a woman like that! How dare raise your hand on a woman! You disgusting bastard!"

Taehyung said walking towards him and clutched his coller before making him stand up.

The man grasped taehyung wrists struggling to get of Taehyung's firm grip.

The man know very well that it is the kim Taehyung. Who wouldn't when taehyung is the biggest sensation in whole south korea.

The man know what taehyung is capable of. Taehyung could make him sit behind the bars in seconds.

Taehyung could rule the whole country if he wanted to,that's how powerful he is.

"I'm sorry sir! I didn't know she is your acquaintance, i apologize ! I'll never touch her again I'm sorry."

"Not her! Every women You shouldn't behave like this with any women! Respect!show respect to women. If it weren't them you wouldn't have been here.On the earth" Taehyung continued

"Think of a women like a normal person!Don't you have mother and sisters huh!? Can't you look at a woman like a woman instead of looking at her like a toy for your stupid needs!" The stranger hung his head low,ashamed of his own behaviour.

Taehyung jerked the man coller making him fall back on the ground but he instantly stood up.

"I'm sorry Madam! I'm sorry." He said bowing to you before running from there in shame.

"This bastar-" taehyung was about to chase him when you stopped him.

"Mr.kim!" Taehyung turned his head looking at you and the man who was walking away before walking towards you, taking big-big steps.

"you!What are you doing here!? Didn't I warn you to stay inside! Do you know what would've happen if I didn't come here in time?idiot!"

he lectured as soon he was infront of you while you just looked at him, blinking your wide eyes.

"I would've done the same thing you did if you didn't come actually I would've done better than you by knocking him down with my karate skills" you said while keeping your hands slantly above you in a defensive manner

"shut up with that karate nonsense
y/n! I'm serious!" taehyung said brushing off his chocolate locks wit his fingers while you hung your head down with your lips jutted out forming into a pout.

" I -I just felt out of that place so I came out for fresh air is it wrong?" you mumbled out.

"it's not! But you coming out alone is wrong when i told you not to. I clearly told you to stay there but no why would the great lee y/n listen to me.Now see what happened."

"For once keep that stubbornness of yours aside with that you'll gain nothing but problems like now.Stop pretending to be strong when you are not!" he said pointing his finger at you.

Your chest suddenly felt heavy,tears almost threatened to come out as your hands curled up out of a stupid emotion called hurt.

But you sucked up the tears which gathered in eyes immediately because you aren't someone who would cry over little things.you aren't weak you considered yourself as a strong woman as you are.

You shot your head up looking at taehyung face to face.

"And what made you think that? Do you even know anything about me? Who are you to judge me?" You said,voice stern and stoic.

This was new to taehyung,yet again.

Yes! You did argue with him,you did shout on him but never like this.Never with this tone that you are using now and the cold look in your eyes.

No one has ever spoke to him that way.No one had the audacity to do so but here you are right infront of him face to face.

Suddenly you seemed different to taehyung, you weren't the woman he know and saw, you didn't seem like his assistant anymore you seemed more like a stranger.

"Just because I'm working under you doesn't mean you can judge me. I won't just sit on the sidelines and watch you judging me when you don't even know me."

You had different shades in you that amazed and shocked taehyung at the same time.

He was kind of impressed by you talking and standing up for yourself.

He still remember your face previously when the unknown man was about to hit you but there was no fear potrayed on your face.you stood still boring holes into the man's soul.

Taehyung wandered what you would've done if he wasn't on time. He wanted to see you,the real you.

You looked away from taehyung not wanting to him to read your face. Taehyung sighed rubbing his temples before looking at you and said

"Look y/n, i didn't mean it that way." you know that was the closest to an apology you'll get from him.

You opened your mouth to say something and turned to your head to him but stopped when you felt something hurl within you.

You widened your doe eyes making taehyung eyes enlarge too.

"What!-"

"Where's the washroom!?"

•-•

A/n: ok sorry for the late update😭! I'm extremely sorry! I accidentally dropped my phone in water and it's taking days to repair it🤧 I'll update the other chapters as soon as I get my phone back!Thank you💜