Part 41

"when will you ever learn miss panda" he suddenly came forward until your faces were inches apart. he was doing no good to your already beating heart.

But for him you're not doing any good to him either, you took his breath away the moment you stepped out of your house. Only he know how his heart rate increased.

He suddenly felt a little nervous, a little shy, a little hot, a little needy, a little happy. He felt all of them and the cause was you.

You looked cute but hot at the same time. Oh how badly he want to do things to you.

Taehyung leaned closer to you. The close proximity between you two made chills run down your spine, you could feel his breath on your neck.

you had to clutch onto your dress to calm down your nerves. you're sure he must've heard your heart beating loudly.

he stared into your eyes and did something you least expected him to do at that moment.

His body was right above yours.You heard the seat belt getting fastened at the same time you felt his lips on your neck.

That's it you lost your mind. You let out a soft gasp as your eyes shut close feeling your breath quickening and heart beats getting out of control.

Taehyung hand which buckled your seat belt went to your hand on your dress and made you keep your hands on his chest.

His lips slowly moved from your neck to your jaw and you clutched onto his satin shirt. You felt Butterflies erupt in your stomach.

His hand than made it's way to your jaw, caressing his thumb on your cheek. He wanted to do more but he wanted to take things slow....for you.

He surely know that if he don't stop right now he wouldn't be able control himself and he did it. He stopped before he could go any further.

You felt him withdraw his lips from your jaw which made you slowly flutter your eyes open just to feel him press a loving kiss on your forehead.

You smiled at his gesture and he gently moved back from you looking at you with a heart flattering smile.

"You are mine" he claimed, his hand still caressing your cheek while your heart did a double flip at his words.

Your cheeks turned into a tint of blossom red colour. Taehyung chuckled tucking your hair strands behind your ear.

"Don't looked at me like that" you said looking down at your lap too shy to look at him.

"Like what?"

"Like I'm the—"

"Only woman in the world" Taehyung finished your sentence, lifting your chin to make you look at him.

"I can't help it because you're my only woman, my panda" he said as you scrunched your nose cutely.

"Sweet but Cringe" you let out looking at him with your still scrunched nose.

"Only for you my baby" Taehyung said pinching your nose gently.

"Shall we go then" taehyung said turning his gaze towards the road while making himself comfortable in his seat.

"Where are we going?" You said as he started the engine and in no seconds the car sped off from your apartment Street.

|

"How mr.kim?" You asked staring at him while he wiped his mouth with a tissue.

He took you out on a date, your first date to a expensive but cozy restaurant and it's been an hour or something and he was being too sweet that you're afraid he'll get bitten by ants.