Part 15

Taehyung internally smirked looking at his employees drooling over him and made his way to his office..

Soon enough you completed rewriting the file and re-arranged everything on your table neatly and looked at the clock..

8:05am

You know Taehyung already arrived since he is very punctual when it comes to work..

You sighed and wished yourself a good luck for your long day ahead before walking out of your cabin with the file in your hands..

You knocked on Taehyung's office door, hearing a deep yet faint voice mutter 'come in' you stepped inside and shut the door carefully.

You walked towards his table while looking at down not because of his iceberg scary faceu or his oh so intimidating gaze..but because of your heels and the rug which you stumbled on a few days ago..

You aren't still used to wearing heels so you are being extra careful in office hours to not embarrass yourself infront your co-workers..

You looked up after walking in a mini temple run path and reaching mr.kim's table..

"Good morning mr.kim" You said and looked up.as you looked up you almost gasped at the sight..your jaw almost dropped but internally of course..

This Taehyung was different from the Taehyung you saw...where is his black blazer and his perfectly combed hair where the hell is that cold ceo attire...

You looked at him without blinking Taehyung just nodded looking at the art works in his laptop..

'Damn!Kim Taehyung you are so hot!!!marrryyyyy meee!!!' Your inner self screamed making you scrunched your nose in disgust hearing your inner self shamelessly drooling over a man..

"Are you really my inner self or did some horny soul possessed me..!?" You questioned your inner self but it was busy admiring the man infront you..

Taehyung secretly looked at you and smirked a little which isn't' visible to you but he frowned when you scrunched your nose..it was out of disgust and he can figure it out because he wasn't dumb..

He tapped on the table with his feathery smooth finger tips before looking at you.

"What is it ms.lee y/n..!?" His voice had a tint of anger but you couldn't point it out since you are dumb but only sometimes like sometimes dumb smarty..

"U-hh" You snapped out your daze and straighten yourself before speaking..

"Mr.kim the file gave me..I corrected the mistakes and it's ready and mr.park said the Celine company ceo will be here in a while to discuss about the collaboration again since it was cancelled the other time" you just stood there and focused on his face...

He checked the file and nodded you turned around and walked towards the couch to take all the files on it leaving a ego filled man behind..

he clenched his jaw as his ego meter reached higher after seeing you scrunch your nose while looking at him..

"Is there anything you need mr.kim?" You asked as your leaving to your cabin..He looked at you before speaking..

"No..." He averted his gaze to laptop and replied you nodded and was about to leave when he called you again..

"Ms.lee y/n!" You turned around with a bunch of files in your hands..

"Yes mr.kim" You rested your chin on the pile of files in your hands preventing them from falling down..

"stay and work here....you need to get used to this office anyway" he said still looking at his laptop while you frowned..

'Get used to it..?what does he mean by that'

you gulped when you looked at his attire..you can't stay here...Wattpad bts fanfictions spoiled you enough that you couldn't even see a man in white shirt with normal mind..

'No!!no!!I can't here with this cold Greek god' you thought no screamed internally..
You laughed nervously before speaking.

"Haha no mr.kim I'm already used to this room..I'll be ok working in my cabi-"but before you could complete your sentence he cut you off..

"You talk to much..ms.lee y/n.." he threw his head back on the chair head rest looking at the Ceiling while unbuttoning two buttons of his white shirt which made you gulp.

you tried hard not to think about any scenes you read in BTS fanfictions..

'wattpad I never regretted downloading you in my phone until now..NOW I regret it..you are not my favourite app anymore' you thought internally but snapped out when you heard the greek god infront of you started speaking again

"Zip your mouth and do as I say ms.lee y/n and can you turn the air conditioner on it's hot in here" he passed an unrealistic smile which is obviously fake or sarcastic...

'oh so ice cubs feel hot too' you thought

You nodded anyway with a invisible pout and stomped towards the couch not trying a bit to hide your sulky state not even a bit. You didn't even care about the man behind you who just told you to zip your mouth..

settling the files on the table you turned the air conditioner on and sat on the couch with a thump sound and started examining the files,sketches and photographs of models with designer dresses on..

On the side Taehyung's didn't care about your behaviour he know that telling someone to zip their mouth is wrong and disrespectful but he couldn't care less about that now..but his ego meter decreased a bit but not too much because he wasn't satisfied yet...

Time skip

It's already evening and your still in the ceo's office almost close to dozing off..since morning Taehyung has been making you restless by ordering you around after every 10 minutes like...

"ms.lee y/n  bring me a cup of tea"

"Ms.lee y/n open the curtains it's so dull here "

"Ms.lee y/n ask someone to bring the new sketches of new designs from Gucci brand department"

"Ms.lee y/n I'm hungry order food...umm japchae will work"

"Ms.lee y/n send this Sketches to Givenchy brand department" and so on.

The only time you left his office is at lunch break and came back when he asked someone to call you...

Ok since your his personal assistant you've to do all this..but he literally asked you to hand him a pen which is just infront of him on his table and little things like that which is making you lose your patience and him Calling you by full name wasn't helping at all,it irritated you..but you stayed silent not to lose your job but not until

"Ms.lee y/n close the curtai-" Taehyung started

That's it you lost the straw you slammed the file in your hand on the table and kept your hands flat infront of you moving them up and down while taking deep breaths.

"What are you doing ms.lee y/n...?" Taehyung questioned by this time he already buttoned his shirt..

You opened your eyes resting your hands on your lap before smiling sarcastically

"Trying not to contact your handsome face with my fist.."

•-•

Vote or else oli london will haunt you forever😃