"I guess." I leaned against the wall. "But I—."

"Not 'you guess'," Minho cut me off sternly. "You know. It's not your fault. Not Thomas's fault either."

"Right." I fidgeted with the bracelet on my wrist.

"But hey, are you hungry? Want water? A shower? My hand in marriage?"

"All of the above?" I grinned.

He smiled brightly as he moved closer, taking my hand and placing a kiss on it. "One day, I'm going to marry you. Maybe right when we get home, maybe in ten years, but I will!"

I smiled so hard my cheekbones hurt. "I'll gladly marry you too."

"Who wouldn't?" He lay down dramatically. "You know what else I want?"

"Hm. Probably a lot."

"True. Shall I name them all?"
I nodded.
"Well, first of all, I want you."

"You already have me."

"But still." He said. "I want... to sleep next to you tonight again. I couldn't sleep yesterday! Too worried and lonely."

I chuckled. "Tonight I'll sleep next to you."

"Good that. Then I want... to make you a shower."

"Will you join?"
Jesus Christ, I did not just as that... oh my. Shame washed over me.

But he smiled. "If you want me to. And if you're comfortable. Last thing I want is... a clone of myself."

"Baby Minho's?"

"Yep. Imagine them running around and causing trouble, but obviously they have the best mother ever, and that'll be you." He touched my fingers. "So yeah."

"I like the idea of baby Minho's." I admitted. "And everything else you named."

"Then I will go make that shower right now, My Princess." In a second, he disappeared into the bathroom.

Oh, lord. Why did I even ask that? I mean... I didn't mind if Minho joined, but still!

The scent of lavender soon washed away my worries and I entered the bathroom, finding Minho lying down two towels and bathrobes.
"Do you want the door locked?"

"Definitely." I nodded.

He locked it. "Even though that answer was obvious, I was just asking in case you thought I would do weird crap or kill you in here."

A laugh left my mouth. "Are you really okay with this, though?"

"If you are, I am." He went through a drawer. "Hey, it's four p.m. right now, so what do you need... day cream or night cream?"

I blushed at him caring about that. "Day, please."

"Alright. Do you use a hair mask and conditioner or just one? What's the difference?"

"Just conditioner." I peeked over his shoulder. "That's good, love. I don't need anything else."

With a small protest, he eventually nodded, then announced that the water was warm. Slightly nervous and worried what he would think of my body and scars, I started undressing all the way to my lingeries.

"I can turn around." Minho told me, his warm smile growing. "Or you can stay in your underwear under the shower. Or I'll just leave. Whatever you want."

Only these few words made me feel so appreciated and comfortable, that I just chose to undress fully, right in front of Minho, and stepped into the shower. He followed behind.

The shower was quite big, the head a square that let the water fall like soft rain. A glass, misty cabin. And some bottles that belonged to my roommates stood on the floor, along with stuff Minho had put down.

"You're beautiful." He murmured. "Not just... without clothes or any specific body parts, but just everything."

God, this man was indescribably perfect.

"Thank you... love." I smiled, resting my head on his strong chest for a while, before I got the confidence to ask, "Can I wash your hair?"

He watched me for a while, surprised, but then nodded and sat down so it was easier for me. "Only because it's you. No one else can touch my hair."

I laughed, took the bottle, squirted it on my hands, and started spreading it around his scalp. My nails scratched his skin lightly, circling and feeling his soft hair between my fingers.

Doing this was one of the best things ever. A high point in our relationship. Nothing sexual, just us showering, me washing Minho's hair.

This would've gone way different with Aiden.

Minho's shoulders had dropped. His head was no more resisting my touch and now completely went with my movements; he had relaxed all his muscles.

I smiled at myself, enjoying this act and continuing to wash. With cupped hands, I splashed some water into his hair to rinse the shampoo out. "Want conditioner?"

A nod was enough.

While leaving the conditioner in after massaging his scalp for a longer time, I washed his back with some kind of soap, my nails softly scratching him again.

Rinse, rinse, rinse, and I was done. Told him that. He nodded, but stayed on the ground with pulled up knees and his face hid.

"Was that okay?" I bent closer.

He nodded, voice shaky when he said, "Perfect."

"Are you okay...?"

Another nod. "It's just..." Minho turned his head to me, showing the shining tears in his eyes. "No one's done something like that to me in years. No physical stuff like that... let alone washing my hair."

I cupped half of his face, feeling sorry but melting at once. "Then I'm glad I could do that for you."

He nodded, eyes sad, yet happy too. One tear fell as he whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I pressed my forehead to his after a fast kiss on his mouth.

The fact that Minho cried shamelessly in front of me, also amazed me. He always hid his feelings toward everyone else, but he felt free to do this with me. It showed that he felt just as safe with me as I felt with him.

Plus, no boy in the world should be afraid of crying.

"Now can I wash your hair?"

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Ahw, I love them!!

I hope no one is very pissed about the fact I didn't add any sexual stuff to the shower part :) I just wanted to show another part of a healthy relationship, and Minho's feelings... if those are understandable.

Bye!! x Vera