-4-

Sameena enters Aisha's room where Aisha is meticulously folding her clothes.

"Aisha, kuch bolna tha," Sameena gently begins.

Aisha looks up, curious. "Bolein, Bhabhi."

Sameena leans in slightly, her expression filled with concern. "Ainy ko zara bol dena raat ko Fakhir ke kamre mein na jaye."

Aisha furrows her brow, a hint of worry in her eyes. "What happened, Bhabhi?"

"Kal raat Fahmi ne Ainy ko Fakhir ke kamre mein dekha. Tum to janti ho vo choti si baat ko kaha se kaha tak pahunchti hai. Usne jake Zaheer ko bataya aur Zaheer ne mujhe baatein sunaya."

Understanding dawns on Aisha's face. "Bhabhi, aap janti hai na vo dono ek dusare ka kitna khayal rakhte hai. Naraz tha na kal Fakhir. Islie gayi hogi Ainy uske pass."

Sameena nods with a sigh. "Aisha, ye hum dono samjhte hai par baki log nahi. Aur Zaheer bhi sahi kah raha tha. They're growing up, and we need to be cautious."

Aisha reassures her, "Don't worry, Bhabhi. I'll talk to Ainy and make her understand. You don't need to be concerned."

Ainy and Faiza are excited to reunite with their beloved Saiqa Phupho and her children after what feels like an eternity. As they step into the house, they spot Saiqa sitting at the dining table, sipping tea and engaged in a conversation with their mother, Aisha, and Sameena.

"Phupho!" Ainy's voice rings out with joy, her excitement palpable. Saiqa gently places her tea cup down and rushes to embrace her nieces.

"Ainy, meri jaan," Saiqa exclaims, holding Ainy close. Ainy holds a special place in Saiqa's heart, being her favorite niece among all the nieces and nephews.

"I missed you so much, Phupho," Ainy murmurs, her voice filled with affection.

"I missed you too," Saiqa replies, planting a loving kiss on Ainy's cheek.

Feeling left out for a moment, Faiza playfully complains, "Hum bhi hain yahan, Phupho."

Saiqa chuckles and quickly shifts her attention to Faiza, wrapping her in a warm embrace. "Of course, Faiza. How could I forget you?"

As the warm family reunion continues, Saiqa suggests, "Let me call Areeba and Arsal to join us."

Aisha, their mother, intervenes with a thoughtful suggestion, "Let them rest for a little while, Saiqa Aapa. We'll have plenty of time to catch up. Everyone is right here."

"Ainy, come to the kitchen with me. I need to make tea for both of you," Aisha calls her daughter.

Ainy follows her mother, her curiosity piqued. "What's the matter, Amma?" she inquires.

"Did you go to Fakhir's room last night?" Aisha asks with concern.

Ainy hesitates for a moment but then nods. "Yes, I did."

"Beta, please don't go to his room at night. I don't want anyone to misunderstand your intentions," Aisha says gently.

"Kisi ne kuch kaha?" Ainy asks, feeling a bit worried.

"No, nobody has. I just want you to be cautious, that's all. Alright?"

Ainy nods in understanding.

When Fakhir enters his room, he finds Arsal sleeping on his bed. He places his bag on the study table and heads back to the kitchen.

"Amma, did you give Arsal my room?" Fakhir asks Sameena, who is now busy washing the tea cups.