Jimin ran away towards his room after yelling loudly, "Hyung, don't run. You are only in a towel." Yoongi stopped in his tracks and was in disbelief. Then he heard Sohee laughing loudly. He looked at her and said, "You and your brother, both are same. Always keep annoying me." Sohee laughed again and said, "You should have thought about this before dating me."

Yoongi just scoffed and said, "I am going back to the room. Please give me some clothes." "Yeah, Jimin will bring it to you", said Sohee while starting to cook again.

Time skips, around 9:30 am

Yoongi entered the Kim mansion to change his clothes and get ready for office. As soon as he entered, he saw Jungkook coming out of the mansion in a hurry. Yoongi called Jungkook, "Kook, why are you running?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and ran past him towards his car yelling, "Hyung  I am late. Sorry, bye. Meet you later." Yoongi just sighed and mumbled, "He can never change but its fine. Atleast he is not creating any trouble since some days."

Yoongi went inside the mansion and changed his clothes and went to his office.

After some time, he reached the office and went to his cabin. He called Hoseok and asked him to bring his schedule for today. Hobi came in with his tablet and briefed him about his schedule, "You don't have much to do today. We do have only two meetings in the first half and then we have a meeting in the evening at a restaurant."

Yoongi nodded and said, "So, its not too much hectic." Hobi said, "Yeah." Then Yoongi mumbled, "I should have come a little late then. I miss Sohee." Hobi heard him and said, "Its not even been few minutes since you came here and you are already missing her."

"You can't understand", said Yoongi rolling his eyes. "Yeah yeah, I can't", said Hobi. The Hobi asked again, "By the way, are you going to propose her properly or not?" "W-what, for marriage?", asked Yoongi. Hobi sighed and said, "Stupid, I am sure you have never said 'I love you' to her. So give her a proposal. She deserves that bro and you can also ask her for marriage."

Yoongi gupled and said nervously, "Isn't it too early? I mean we just got back together. I don't want to rush things. I want to date first." Hobi said, "Its upto you then. But atleast go on dates. Be a little expressive and romantic, you moron. You are such a anti-romantic person."

"Yahh! Shut up. Tae also said me anti-romantic once", said Yoongi. Hobi laughed loudly and said, "Because you are". "Yahhh! I am not. We did it yesterday and moreover, she told me that she felt loved. What more can I do?", said Yoongi.

Hobi shook his head in disbelief and mumbled, "This stupid person don't know anything." He then said, "Being romantic is not all about being physical, you stupid. Go on dates, plan surprises for her, pamper her, tell her how much you love her and express yourself."

Yoongi looked away and said, "I am not good at all this. I can't do these things." Hobi sighed and said, "I am sure Tae is much better than you. Learn from him." Yoongi looked at him and said dramatically, "So what should I ask him? Taehyung, can you please teach me how to be a romantic boyfriend."

Hobi laughed and was about to say something but Yoongi said, "Yahhh, leave all this. Sohee knows me. No need to do all this. And what about Yoona's information. I asked Jin hyung to get me her information."

Hobi said, "File is already there in front of you bro. I already checked. Everything is fine. She is from a good family. Nothing suspicious." Yoongi nodded and opened the file and started reading it, "Okay, so she is Im Yoon-ah and her father is the owner of King hotel. Oh! King hotel is owned by her father. Thats great..........". He read the entire information and closed it and said, "She is clean. We can trust her. Thats good, I need not to worry." Hobi also nodded and said, "Okay, so I am going. Be ready for the meeting."

After saying this, Hobi left the cabin.

Time skips, with Jungkook, around 4 pm

Jungkook stepped out of his college and went towards his car to go back to his home. Eunwoo was also with him. As soon as they reach to his car, Junho came and held Jungkook's wrist. Jungkook turned around and saw Junho holding his hand.

Junho spoke, "Kookie please give me another chance please. I know I did mistake back then but please give me another chance." Jungkook's eyes got teary and he said trying to hold back his tears, "Junho, i-it was not your fault. It was me who blamed you everytime. Please don't come near me. I don't deserve you. Please don't make it more difficult for me."

Junho held both of his hands and spoke, "Kookie look into my eyes. You can see love for you. I really really misses you. I don't want you to go away from me." Jungkook pulled his hands away from his grip and spoke, "Junho please try to understand. I am doing this for your happiness. If you will stay near me, I might hurt you again and might not trust you. I am sorry. Its not about you, its about me."

Jungkook was about to turn around again but Junho held his arms and spoke, "Kookie, you are doing this for my happiness right?" Jungkook nodded his head. Some tears escaped from his eyes. Junho softly wiped his tears with his thumb and said, "Kookie my happiness is you. I really want you back in my life. I.. I can't live without you. P-please don't make yourself away from me. If you really want me to live a happy life, then please come back to me. Please Kookie, please. I beg you, please." After saying this, Junho broke down in tears.

Jungkook felt so bad after seeing Junho cried badly. He immediately hugged him while sobbing and said, "Hyung, I-i am s-sorry. I a-also want you back in my life but I was unsure about me. I w-want to give you every happiness in life. If I am your happiness then fine, we can be together again." Junho pulled Jungkook out of the hug and asked, "Really Kookie? Really?"

Jungkook nodded his head while smiling through the tears. Junho quickly hugged him and said, "T-thank you Jungkook. Thank you so much. I really love you alot. I love you Kookie. I love you." Jungkook responded, "Love you too hyung."

Eunwoo was watching everything. His heart broke into million pieces. He wanted to cry badly. He lost Jungkook once again to Junho. He never have the courage to tell Jungkook about his feelings. Somewhere he knew that Jungkook also loves Junho, so he was happy for him. He just wants to see his love happy and safe. Then it doesn't matter if he is with him or not. Eunwoo was looking at them hugging each other tightly. He couldn't take it anymore. He turned around and some tears fell from his eyes which he was holding back from so long. He wiped his tears and ran away from there leaving Jungkook and Junho alone.

After few more minutes, Jungkook and Junho broke the hug. Junho cupped Jungkook's face and asked, "How have you been Kookie? You are looking so weak." Jungkook looked down and said in a low voice, "N-no, I am fine." Junho looked at him and asked, "Sure?" Jungkook just nodded. Just then Junho's phone ringed. He said to Jungkook, "Kookie I need to go. I works in a cafe and my boss is calling me. We will meet again tomorrow. After your college, we will go somewhere, okay."

Jungkook nodded and said, "Okay." Junho smiled and pecked his lips. Jungkook blushed. It was the first time Junho pecked his lips. Then he patted his head and spoke, "Missed you Kookie. Bye!" Jungkook smiled and said, "Missed you too, bye!" Then Junho turned around and walked away. Jungkook looked at Junho's disappearing figure with a smile. He in his mind, "Everything is fine now."

After this, Jungkook sat in his car and drove off to the Kim Mansion.

Hey guys, this is the another chapter. Next chapter is going to be amazing. You all will like it. I am writing the next chapter. I will upload it late night.

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters and comment down your thoughts or anything.

Please like, share and follow me guys. Keep supporting me guyss.