Chapter 23

Arriving at the base of the tower, the group prepared for the ascent.  Thor took up his Mjolnir, ready to face any challenge that came his way.

Maria: (determined) We have to get to the top and stop Nerthus.  I hope Spectra gave the right information.

Freyr: (looking up) We have no choice if we want to put an end to this.

Miku: (ready) Then let's go up, friends.  We have a final performance to complete.

Tsubasa: (getting ready) Be ready for anything.  We don't know what we might find up there.

As soon as they set foot on the bridge leading to the base of the tower, it collapsed, sending the group plunging into the precipice.

Meanwhile, Hibiki continued to look for Odin and his friends, wandering through various corridors that seemed like labyrinths

Hibiki:(thought) Where could they be?
I have to find them before it's too late.  I'll keep looking wherever they may be.

Continuing to search, Hibiki found Baldur by chance

Hibiki: (surprised) Baldur!  Finally I found you.  Do you know where the others are?

Baldur: (smiling) Hibiki, how nice to see you!  I'm sorry, but I have no idea where the others are.  I'm looking for them too.

Hibiki: (worried) It's all so confusing.  We need to find them as soon as possible.  I'm sure they need our help.

Baldur: (determined) You're right, Hibiki.  Let's work together to find them.  It could be the key to getting out of this situation.

The two joined in the search for their friends, hoping to soon reunite with the main group and face the challenges that lay ahead together.  Meanwhile, the main group suddenly found themselves at the precipice after the bridge collapsed.

Meanwhile Odin, Kirika and Shirabe continued their search

as they explored the corridors of the palace.  Tensions were high, and they hoped to find the other members of the group soon.

Odin: (looking around) We need to make sure we find the others as soon as possible.  We don't know what could happen here.

Kirika: (determined) You're right, Odin.  We can't let anything bad happen to them.

Shirabe: (looking down the halls) Let's keep looking.  I hope they are safe somewhere.

Meanwhile, while Odin, Kirika and Shirabe continued their search in the corridors of the palace, Hibiki and Baldur were determined to find the other members of the group after falling over the cliff.

Hibiki: (screaming) Guys... where are you?

Baldur: (calling) Thor!  Freyr!  Miku!  Tsubasa!  Mary!  Where are you?

Meanwhile, the main group, having fallen into the precipice, found themselves in a strange underground place.  It was dark and ominous, and they didn't know what awaited them.

Thor: (lighting with his Mjolnir) We need to figure out how to get out of here and get to the tower.

Maria: (apprehensive) I hope the others heard us fall.  We need to get together as soon as possible.

Miku: (worried) We're in big trouble, but we have to stick together and find a way out of here.

Freyr: (determined) Yes, we can't let this stop us.  Let's keep moving and looking for a way out.

The group set out into the dark underground, hoping to find an exit and reunite with the other members of the group scattered throughout the Vanir palace.