Chapter 4

The effect of the LINKER on Hœnir was clearly devastating.  Spitting blood was a clear sign of the severe discomfort she was feeling.  Kvasir, impassive, continued to monitor the situation, seemingly indifferent to Hœnir's pain.  The scene was eerie and tense as the trial continued.

Kvasir:Okay, we're almost there, now say the chant!

Hœnir:🎵Vingruzian Igalima fisken tron🎵

Enunciating the sacred song, Hœnir manages to put on Igalima perfectly, and the excruciating pain disappeared

Kvasir:Well, it was a success, how do you feel?

Hœnir: (breathing heavily) I feel… powerful.  Like I have incredible power at my disposal.

Kvasir: (satisfied) Perfect.  You are now one of the Symphogears and together we will take our revenge against Hibiki and the others.

While training in Asgard, the Symphogears honed their skills for future challenges.  The training was intense and aimed at improving their skills so that they would be ready to face the threats they would have to face.  Baldur and Hermod guided them in this process.

Baldur: (leading them) Keep it up, girls.  You've already proven yourself to be formidable heroines, but there's always room for improvement.

Hermod: (adding) We need you to the fullest of your abilities.  The challenges ahead are enormous.

Maria: (determined) We will do our best.

Tsubasa: (attacking forcefully) We promised to protect this world, and we will keep that promise.

Chris: (focused) We won't stop until we've defeated every threat.

Miku: (looking up) And we'll take Kirika and Shirabe with us into this battle.

Hibiki: (clenching fists) We'll go forward, together.

The training continued intensely, while the Symphogears prepared for the future, determined to protect the world from any danger.

Baldur: Hermod, dear brother, in these days that you have been away, has he had any news of the father of all?

Hermod: Unfortunately, brother, I still have no news of Odin.  His disappearance continues to weigh on us, but we continue to search for him relentlessly.  We cannot afford to lose such an important god.

Baldur: (seriously) I just hope Odin is safe wherever he is.  We need him now more than ever, especially with all these new threats emerging.

Hermod: (nodding) I hope so too, Baldur.  But for now, we need to focus on getting ready for what lies ahead.  Symphogears and other human allies will be key in this battle.

Baldur: (firm) You are right, Hermod.  We must protect this world, no matter what.  And if Odin is out there somewhere, he'll be back when the time is right.

Hermod: (sharing determination) We will protect the world, brother.  This is our mission!

Thor: (sipping a bottle of mead) Come on guys, cheer up!  We'll find good dear Odin, you'll see, when he's least there we'll wait for him "BADA-BUM!"  here it will reappear!

Hibiki: (smiling) Let's hope so, Thor.  We would like to have Odin by our side in this battle.

Thor: (holding up the bottle) Hey, are you guys at Valhalla tonight?

Hibiki: (enthusiastic) Sure, we'll be there!  We can't wait to share a banquet at Valhalla with all of you!

Miku: (smile) It will be an honor.