Chapter 9

It was a moment of relief for the Symphogear girls, knowing that Kirika was better after their encounter with the Vanir.  They decided to share a moment of relaxation and joy by eating sweets together.  As they headed to the sweet shop, Kirika smiled, grateful for the support of her friends.

Kirika: (smiling) Thank you all for being by my side.  It's nice to be able to be together at a time like this.

Tsubasa: (affectionately) We are always here for you, Kirika.  We're a team, remember?

Maria: (happy) And today we celebrate your recovery with some delicious desserts!

Chris: (smiling) I can't wait to eat something sweet!

Miku was right, it was ironic how the situation had changed.  While Kirika had recovered, Hibiki had been seriously injured in their fight against Kvasir and Hœnir.  It was a bittersweet time for the group, but they had learned to stick together through every situation.

Kirika: (thinking) Yes, it's really strange how things can change so quickly.  But I know that Hibiki will do her best to come back with us soon.

Tsubasa: (confidently) Yes, Hibiki is incredibly strong and determined.  She will come back fitter than ever.

Maria: (optimistic) In the meantime, we must continue to fight to protect Midgard.  And today, let's take a break to enjoy these delicious desserts!

The group entered the sweet shop, trying to enjoy that moment of normality and friendship, while facing the challenges that fate had reserved for them.

Kirika: There's strawberry cheesecake which I really like

Maria: (enthusiastically) Great choice, Kirika!  I really like strawberry cheesecake too!

Chris: I'm going sacher!

Miku: Ugh, there's no blackberry tart, never mind, I'm going for cream cake

The Symphogear girls were making some great dessert choices.  The strawberry cheesecake, sacher and cream cake were all delights, each with its own unique flavour.

Kirika: (smiling) The strawberry cheesecakes are really special here.

Maria: (sharing the enthusiasm) It's true, they're delicious.  Sacher is a classic choice, Chris, great choice!

Chris: (nodding) You can never go wrong with a sacher.

Miku: (satisfied) Even the cream cake is delicious here.  We should have a dessert party!

Chris:Nah, that would be too much

Kirika: (satisfied) Yes, maybe that would be too much.  But at least we can enjoy these delicious desserts together.

Maria: (smiling) It's true, time spent with friends is always special, regardless of what we do.

Chris: (relaxed) And after this, maybe we can think about how to deal with Kvasir and Hœnir.  We cannot allow them to cause even more damage.

Miku: (serious) We have a big challenge ahead of us, but we are strong when we are together.  We will be able to protect Midgard and the people we care about.

Baldur:There is no need to worry about Hœnir anymore

Baldur arrives at the girls' table

Baldur joined the Symphogear girls at the table, bringing news of Hœnir's situation.

Kirika: (curious) What happened, Baldur?  Have you any news of Hoenir?

Baldur: (serious) Yes, I dealt with Hœnir and, Kirika, I brought Igalima back to you.