Chapter 22

The situation seemed to have become critical for the group, with Maria separated from the other members and the rest of the team chained backstage.  Gersemi, with his theatrical ability and enhanced foil, had proven to be a formidable challenge.

Maria, although she was left alone in front of Gersemi, was determined not to let the theatrical drama overwhelm her.  She had to find a way to overcome this situation and save her friends.

Maria: (firmly) I don't know what you have in mind, Gersemi, but I won't let the drama take over.  You'll have to do better if you want me to give up.

Gersemi: (smiling) Oh, don't worry, my dear.  You will be the protagonist of an unforgettable show.  But first, we need to prepare properly.  It will be an epic performance!

Gersemi began to set the stage for her "performance" on Maria, while the group remained chained backstage, hoping that Maria would find a way to free them and defeat Gersemi.

Meanwhile, Maria tried to stay calm and focused, trying to figure out how to face Gersemi and defeat her.  She had a great responsibility on her shoulders, but she was not going to give in to the pressure.

Maria: (thinking) I must find a weakness in Gersemi or an opportunity to free the others.  I can't let the drama get the best of me.

Gersemi had prepared an elaborate stage for her performance, with twinkling lights and a dramatized soundtrack.  She was clearly ready to put on an amazing show.

Gersemi: (acting) My dear, prepare to enter a world of emotion and drama.  This will be the highlight of your life!

Maria mentally prepared herself, trying to stay focused as Gersemi began her performance.  She had to find a way to overcome this situation and free the others.

Meanwhile, backstage, the rest of the group was trying to find a way to free themselves from the chains and intervene to help Maria.

Freyr: (whispering) We must find a way to break these chains.  Maria is alone out there, and we can't let Gersemi get in her way.

Thor: (inspecting the chains) These chains are strong, but we must find a way to break free.  We have to reach Maria.

Tsubasa: (thinking) Maybe we can use our relics and Gears to break the chains.  We just have to find the right time.

The group worked together, looking for a way to free themselves and intervene to help Maria.  Their determination was stronger than ever, and they knew they had to find a solution quickly.

Meanwhile, on stage, Gersemi continued his dramatic performance, trying to put Maria under pressure.  It was both a physical and theatrical duel, and Maria had to find a way to overcome Gersemi's skill.

Gersemi: (acting) Maria, my dear, drama is an art that surpasses words.  Feel the passion flowing through you!

Maria: (firmly) You will not decide my fate, Gersemi.  The passion of music will overcome any drama.

Maria tried to remain calm as she faced Gersemi, trying to find an opening to defeat her and free her friends.

Meanwhile, the group backstage continued to work to free themselves, determined to reach Maria and defeat Gersemi.

The battle both on stage and backstage became increasingly intense as the group struggled to overcome the challenges before them.  It was a test of their determination and their ability to work together as a team.

The choreographers carry a shatterproof glass case

Gersemi:Ah, finally, everything is almost ready!

Maria:What do you want to do?