Chapter 8 (with smut-scene)

Start from the beginning

"No, I love him as much as I love you. I want to be with him, he's mine," Aleks whispered on his neck, licking the wounds.

At that moment, Belial and his inner demon looked at this incredible miracle and both agreed – he is ours. Carefully, he picked up his angel and placed him on the desk.

"Tsuka, we're going to take you now," the demon grumbled in an echoed voice, like two people were talking. He took off his top and his wings sprouted out of his back. His torso was covered with his tribal marks, but they shared control.

Aleks looked at him, lips slightly parted.

Belial growled and shoved his tongue into that small opening of his mouth to taste his angel. He undressed his angel and looked at his beautiful body. His belly had taken on a distinct curve, but it was more beautiful than ever.

Always careful not to hurt him, he kissed a trace from Aleks' chin to his belly button. There was his child – the gift that Aleks gave him.

***************SMUT SCENE******************

Aleks looked at his demon, saw him in his full form. Hell, he's so hot in his demon form. I want him to take me, with those black eyes, and bury his fangs inside me.

When Belial heard the thoughts that his angel subconsciously sent him, he began to growl. His demon agreed. We will take him, he is ours. His kisses traveled to Aleks' inner thighs and nibbled at the delicate skin. Aleks gasped and his already hard penis twitched.

Bite me. I want him to bite me.

At least now he knew that Aleks didn't send him these thoughts on purpose. The corners of Belial's mouth twitched. So he gave his angel what he wanted. He gently grabbed Aleks' penis and stroked it as he slowly sank his teeth into his angel's inner thigh.

A long, intense moan escaped Aleks. He dug his hands into Belial's hair and closed his eyes with relish. With each sucking, his abdomen contracted more strongly. I love him so much. Oh God, I think I'll be right there.

Belial growled and shoved his tongue into Aleks' wet entrance, sending his angel over the abyss. Aleks moaned Belial's name loudly and came twitching on his stomach. His demon showed no mercy, he continued to lick him and rub his penis while Aleks squirmed beneath him.

I want that hard cock inside me, I want you to ram it into me until the limit.

Again and again, Aleks' thoughts penetrated Belial's head and his own demon growled approvingly. He wanted to immerse himself in the angel, so Belial stood up and gave Aleks what he wanted.

He slowly slid his penis into the wet entrance of his angel, whose walls enclosed him tightly. A deep moan escaped Belial. He's so tight.

Oh God, not there. If he continues like this, then... oh God.

Slowly, Belial pulled back and pushed back into Aleks, who began to tremble. He knew that his angel was experiencing something extraordinary.

No, oh God... I... Oh...

Aleks began to pulsate internally and his breath changed as Belial continued to slowly push himself into him and pull back to push himself back into him. The demon knew he was rubbing over Aleks' pleasure point, but this time something was different. He knew that he was slowly taking his angel to heights that he had only climbed that one night—the night he had conceived her child. The pulsation became stronger.

"I love you, Aleksander," Belial growled, pushing himself into Aleks again.

Aleks opened his eyes, shouted his name loudly. His skin began to glow and small flames danced on it. With one blow, Aleks tightened and he bent his back. Belial was brought to orgasm by this pulsating tightness, while Aleks writhed in ecstasy.