Avyay smiles at her and make her stand up... Nitya looks at him with her doe shaped full eyes with a shine in them... Avyay took the waist chain and removes the old one... As he removes that, his fingers brushed lightly with her bare waist making her gulp and close her eyes...

Avyay goes a little close to her and wraps the chain around her waist over her dupatta, making the waist chain shine... Nitya's breath hitched having him so close to her for the first time...

Avyay looks at her once he is done and took her into a tight hug...

Avyay:don't go...

He said like a little baby and Nitya almost felt her heartbeat stop...

Nitya:i will be back soon...

Avyay:i don't feel good leaving you alone..

Nitya: i will not be alone, Rana ji...

Avyay:i know everyone is present to be there for you but, I am not...

Nitya broke the hug and looks into his eyes... She took his lips into her's... They kissed for few minutes and those few minutes were just seconds for avyay, as he was not ready to her...

Once he felt that she is out of breath he broke the kiss and kiss her forehead...

Avyay:abhi abhi toh humne baate shuru ki thi...

'we just started to talk'

Nitya: you are making it hard for me to leave now...

Avyay:ohh okay... I will go and get ready...

Nitya:now I have to get ready on my own...

Avyay:why?

Nitya:you send the attendees out...

Avyay:ohh, they can come back you know?

Nitya:i know but again you will come after taking bath and I don't want anyone to see what's for me to see....

She said and looks front in the mirror taking up the necklace... Avyay smirks seeing her possessive...

Avyay:uff, rani sa...

He said and took her into back hug she giggles and starts to do her work... Ignoring the electric currents which are running through her body by the closeness of them...

Soon Avyay went to get ready and They both came out of the chamber to the main door of the palace...

They took blessings of abhilaasha and Rajwardhan while the younger clan took the blessings of Avyay and Nitya...

They started off their journey to Maratha Empire...

Nitya was in her palki while Avyay was on the horse leading the way... Nitya opens the curtains slightly and looks forward only to find avyay riding the horse... She got mesmerized seeing him..

To be honest, she can be mesmerized just by looking at him walking... She felt a kind of attraction which is unknown to her yet so known to her...

She closed her curtains and she felt the palki stopped and put down... Soon she saw Avyay opening the curtains...

Avyay:let's eat first and then continue the journey...

He said and passes his hands for her to hold... She gives in and gets out and propers her lehenga...

Later they had their food and continued their journey to the Maratha Empire...It was late evening when they reached the palace...

The whole Empire was decorated with flowers and diyas and what not, after all the beti and Damad are visiting them for the first time...

Avyay smiles at the excitement of the villagers... Nitya opens up her curtains and saw those shining eyes whom she use to teach dance... She waves at them and then they stopped in front of the palace...

Avyay got down and went to nitya's Palki, helped her to get out of it and then they both looked the palace...

The whole palace is decorated with diya's and flower hangings and a huge rangoli was drawn which took the attention of Nitya... She exciting-ly walks ahead and saw Her family was waiting for her...

They welcomed them and the first thing Nitya did was to hug her mother and father... Everyone had tears seeing their daughter...

Nitya was the eldest and the most responsible on in the family and it was hard for them to not live without her...

Nitya:i missed you all so much..

She said and then walks to her grandparents...

Nitya: aaji, aajuba...

'grandmother, grandfather'

She met everyone and then Avyay met after she was done... She wiped off her tears and then fanya and pulled her to herself and she chuckles at the excitement of the younger clan...

Aradhana her mother said,

Aradh:you can meet everyone later, first go and take rest, we are waiting for you and javai ji... (Son in law)

She nods and avyay looks at Nitya, who didn't even looked at him for once since the time she came out of her Palki but none the less he was happy seeing her happy...

Then Shiv her brother and Her sister Fanya took her over... Later they got changed and she didn't even wait for him and went outside... He chuckles at her excitement... She was someone else here...

Avyay:Nitya wait for me atleast...

Nitya:why are you walking like a turtle then... take huge steps...

Avyay:i am walking like a turtle?

Nitya:yes now let's gooooo...

She dragged him and when they reached the dinner chamber, she left his hands and opens the door... They had their dinner and then again shiv and fanya took her over, this time they did called him out of formality...

Avyay:she is a little child here..

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you goo!!! Now this time I tried long update and this is my first time writing over 2k words!

Also, a little spoiler is gonna drop on my insta tomorrow... Don't forget to see that, because it has alot for the next chapter...

Also, i saw the Statics of the story and please, a little request, do VOTE and COMMENT...

We are having good growth and let's just increase it and not decrease, right? 🥹

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️