Ji You gritted her teeth in her heart, and had a cheerful face. Just as she was about to mention the ticket, she listened to Director Wang's conversation and pointed to Professor Ye Hong and Professor Jiang Yulan on the stage and said: "Classmate Ji You, afternoon Do you have a charter in your heart when you are on the same stage with two professors?"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  It's a good way to change the topic, it's quite clever.

   Ji You immediately said: "There is nothing about the regulations. Anyway, I am just a beginner. I just follow the two professors and listen to the instructions of the two professors. The problem is not big."

   Still not a big problem?

  This little bastard, his mouth is not big or small, not light or heavy.

Director Wang smiled and said: "No matter what you study, first of all, the attitude of learning must be dignified! Be serious. Just thinking that it's not good to be so-so. The two professors have paid so much attention to them, and they have personally loaded the equipment, and you have to give it too. I'll serve snacks, and after a few cups of tea, I'll go up and see if there is anything you can do."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Shameless!

   Directly issued the eviction order.

    Fifth more!

     Yeah, good night, see you tomorrow.

  (End of this chapter)

  Chapter 392 Shameless skill

Hey?

  Hurry up after you drink tea?

  Is this because I am afraid of mentioning the ticket price, so I have to rush people?

  Jiyou picked up the teapot, poured himself a cup of tea, took a sip, and said in his heart: I still don't want you.

  So, Ji You put down the tea cup, looked at Director Wang with a smile, and said softly: "Good tea!"

  Director Wang: "......"

Director Wang also smiled and said, "Drink more."

Ji You glanced at the time and estimated that it would take at least 10 minutes to start. She was not in a hurry, so she and Director Wang stared at each other with big eyes. There was nothing to say: "Dr. Wang, come to the auditorium in the afternoon. There are a lot of students."

  Director Wang said in his heart: Little bastard, this is the beginning of looking for topics about the ticket fees.

but--

  Director Wang didn't shy away at all, and said directly: "It's a lot, it's full."

  Jiyou still smiled and said: "You have collected a lot of money, right?"

  Director Wang laughed haha: "Only 250,000, not much."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Jiyou can't figure out what Director Wang's routine is.

this--

   did not shy away from yourself, telling yourself how much money you collected?

  Don't he worry about paying attention to the money at all?