Chapter ♞ 30: Confess (2)

Start from the beginning

"Nothing," you breathed out with red cheeks, as more cold air greeted your face. "nothing at all. Actually... do you know where the rest of our class is?" You questioned with a slight whisper as you rubbed your hands over your bare arms.

Chilly. It was to cold for you already, and the frigid season was just beginning.

"Well the girls should be out here soon, after they finish putting on their make-up. As for the guys... they're all probably in the nurse's office, pretending to be sick."

"What?" Was your automatic response upon hearing this information. You knew this school was full of preppy kids- but to put make-up on before gym class was ridiculous.

"Didn't you know that we're getting a student from the Host Club transferred into this class?"

"Who?!" You gave her your full attention, but you abruptness wasn't hidden. A sly smile fell onto Rima's lips as she bent down and began to stretch.

Your already cold cheeks held the crimson color red, so it easily confided the hotness that ran to your cheeks from embarrassment. Was it so bad for you wanting to know what was going on? Suddenly your gym outfit felt to revealing, and your heart almost dropped at the thought of one of the Twins possibly seeing you in your current attire.

Especially after what happened the previous gym class.

"Aren't you in the Host Club yourself? Wouldn't they have told you themselves?" Rima's words brought you out of your trance. Her bright, long purple hair hid her expression that you were sure was a devious one as her questioning went on. Sure, she was one of your friends, but this was a side of her that you hated the most. It reminded you of Kyoya in a way, but you also understood that it was her sadistic way of teasing.

Before you could even give a straight answer, what Rima said was going to happen, did. Girls came out in groups onto the field with obvious amounts of make-up that you almost visibly cringed. No boys happened to be present -nor did it look like any would come- and soon the outside campus was an array of bright faces that contained pounds of different blushes, lipsticks, eyeliners and mascara. It wasn't until the teacher, Haruda Sensei, cleared her throat and began speaking that everyone quieted down to a soft murmur.

"Listen up! Today, we have a new student transferring into our gym class and I expect that they will receive the utmost respect that you all have to offer." She flipped through a few more papers that her eyes lazily began to scan over. "Please welcome Mitsukuni 'Honey' Haninozuka."

And when his name was mentioned, complete mayhem started.

~

"Sorry I'm late guys, I had to take a nap~" Honey Senpai casually made an appearance onto the field. The boys' uniform was almost to large for him, but you knew that he could get one personally tailored to fit him better.

Was he doing it on purpose? [Guys, Honey Senpai is a mastermind ok, he purposely tries to look cute SEARCH IT]

You weren't even sure if Honey had noticed your presence since he was surrounded by a horde of girls the entire gym class. It all made sense now why the boys failed to make an appearance- they were petrified of being on the opposite team of Honey Senpai. Not only was he a Martial Arts champion, but his athletic skills were beyond average. If you accidentally got hit in the face with one of his soccer kicks, you might as well plan your funeral.

At least, that's what Rima had told you. And it was all believable.

Currently all of the girls were proposing to give Honey Senpai tons of sweets when they visited the Host club whenever it re-opened tomorrow, and others weren't hiding their flirtatious attempts to try and get him to go on a date or even have an arranged marriage.

"So, are all gym classes going to be like this?" You asked Rima in a soft tone as you both got away from the large crowd surrounding the blond-boy. Haruda Sensei was trying her best to contain the crowd and get most of the students to focus on her, but around halfway through she gave up entirely and deemed the period a 'study hall'. Of course the students would be able to get away with this- they could afford it.

Rima pursed her lips before responding in her usual stoic tone. "Yep, though I'm surprised that Mori Senpai isn't here..."

"Right, that actually is surprising," you murmured as you thought about it. They were always together, that much you knew, but when you though about it you didn't know much about Mori Senpiai or Honey Senpai. You hadn't been in the Host Club for that long, but when you mind pondered about the people who consumed your time the most there, immediately you thought of Hikaru and Kaoru and their matching grins.

"This won't be as fun as I thought, without Mori,"

"What, do you have a crush on him?" You taunted as you yawned. Both of you were walking back to the changing rooms, but when you saw that Rima's face was a bright red and she hesitated to respond you internally panicked.

"I thought you liked Kyoya!" You sputtered as laughter threatened to spill over. This wasn't typical of Rima.

"I did, wait I do but-"

"...Mori Senpai?" Outside of the large changing rooms sat Mori Senpai in a kendo uniform, almost with an expressionless face. When his eyes met yours, he stood up almost automatically. There was an awkward silence as you two made eye contact, while Rima was, on the inside, dying. [A true fangirl].

"A-Are you looking for Honey?" Your voice nearly quivered at his intense stare, and it didn't that his immense height allowed for him to tower over you.

"No... the Head Master of the Academy... wants you to know that a Tyler Colburn is coming and you're going to be his mentor."

"Tyler... Colburn?"

And before a full sentence could form from your mouth, a large weight was placed onto your back as someone attempted to give you a large hug. The familiar brown hair glided into your eyesight as a cheerful voice called you by an embarrassing nickname.

Tyler was your best friend from America- but why the hell was he in Japan?

A/N This is not edited, so I know there might be tons of typos. I mostly added some Mori and Honey Senpai in this because they've barely been in the book, so be aware that the next chapter will have a lot of them. Also, do you guys completely hate the idea of love interest or are you looking forward to finding out more about Tyler? Yeah, instead of being rich like Nao, he is a commoner. His picture is above.