Tomura Shigaraki (Villains: Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Oh no.." Midnight says. "Oh god no.."

Tenko looked down at his hand in confusion. Then the house door slammed open and his father stormed outside. "Tenko!" He shouts. "Did you sneak into my study!?"

"It had just rained, and the humidity.." Present day Tomura speaks. "..was stinging my already ragged skin."

His father stared down at Tenko with rage. "Did you see it..!?" He snarls.

Tenko stares up at his father in terror, the camera focusing in on his eyes. They were wide in fear.

"This man deserves to be in prison," Aizawa says.

Tomura smirks, hiding it from view. All For One grins, not caring if anyone sees it.

"It was as if the itchiness welled up from deep in my gut," Present day Tomura says.

The camera showed inside the house, where his mother was hugging Hana as the little girl cried. The grandparents behind them looked scared as well.

"WAHHHH!" Hana wails. "Tenko, he... He said he wanted to go in there!!"

"What!? Why is she lying?" Izuku questions, almost angrily.

Katsuki scowls at the screen. "I knew I was right to hate kids," He grumbles. Eijiro sweat drops and chuckles nervously.

Tenko stares at his sister in complete betrayal. The father raised his arm and slapped Tenko so hard he fell down.

"What the fuck!?" Touya and Himiko say in unison.

"KOTARO, NO!" The mother screams angrily.

The dog starts barking. "That wasn't your grandmother in the picture," The father says. "That was a monster who abandoned her child," He glares down at his child. "Do you really want to know who heroes are?!"

The camera showed Tenko's family, all shouting and looking scared. Help me, Tenko thinks. Don't just watch. C'mon. Help me. Help me!

"This is completely unacceptable," Nezu says.

Tenko was scratching his face harder. "They're people who hurt their own families.." The father says, raising his hand again. "..Only to help complete strangers."

"No! That's not true!" Present Mic shouts.

Touya glares at his father. "Isn't it?" He sneers. Natsuo frowns, as does Fuyumi. Both of them were sitting next to Touya now.

"This is the family.." Present day Tomura says. A large shot of the front of the house was shown as a 'smack' sound was heard. "My father created."

"This is horrible," Ochako says. Jirou and Mina nod in agreement, followed by almost everyone in the theater except All For One.

The camera went dark for a few moments, before opening up again to show Tenko crying as he scratched his face, hugging his dog in the dark.

"Wahh, No.." Tenko cries. "I hate it. Y'hear me, Mon? I can't.. Take it.." His fingers dig into Mon's fur. "I hate..

"Everyone.."

Suddenly, Mon's fur went gray and his eyes went dull. The dog let out one last whimper before bloody cracks appeared and Mon literally fell apart into a bloody mess.

Multiple people in the theater screamed, and some ran to the bathrooms so they could throw up.

Izuku, among many others, stared in horror at the screen.