Hamilton: Helpless

"Oooooh, I love this one," Zia says.

"What is it?" Present Mic questions. "More singing?"

Zia nods excitedly. "And some R O M A N C E!" She squeals, typing in her remote. "For a certain explosive blonde. Oh, some people might be girls again."

The whole class turns to look at Bakugo, who blanched in shock.

The screen loaded into a huge medieval looking tavern. There were a bunch of people talking and dancing to a band in the back.

"It's back in time," Izuku notes.

Then, Katsuki enters in, her hair pulled up in a long ponytail. She was wearing a peach dress that also looked from the medieval times and was grinning happily.

Everyone did a double take. "Dude, I didn't think Bakugo could be happy," Denki teases. He immediately apologizes when Katsuki gives him a death glare.

"I wonder why he's looking so happy now," Izuku says.

Katsuki starts humming and singing 'I do' on repeat to a fun tune. People in the background also start singing in the background.

"Yes! More Bakubabe singing!" Mine squeals, pumping her fist in the air.

"Boy you got me helpless~!" Katsuki sings, twirling around on the dance floor. "Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit- I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drowning in 'em."

"Oh my goshhhhh!" Mina says. "Bakubabe you're so good at this!!!!"

Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"Bakugo is down bad for someone," Sero points out, making Mina squeal even more. "He's supposed lovestruck."

Katsuki looks right in the camera, her eyes shining. "I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight," She says, before pointing to the crowd. "We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night."

"Wow, Bakugo is really good at singing," Momo says. "Now I'm really curious for who he's talking about."

The group nods in agreement.

"Laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room," Katsuki says, and the screen shows her with Mina.

"I'm his sister in this?" Mina says, grinning from ear to ear.

"Then you walked in," Katsuki whisper-sings, just as Eijiro enters. "And my heart went "boom."

The whole class went feral as Katsuki and Eijiro flushed red. Katsuki sunk lower in his seat as Eijiro covers his face with his hands.

"Trying catch your eyes from the side of the ballroom," Katsuki sings as Mina pulls him the other way. "Everyone's dancing and the bands top volume."

She spins around again. "Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine," she grabs Mina's arm for a moment. "Grab my sister and whisper: yo this one's mine."

The bakusquad gives both Eijiro and Katsuki a smug grin as Izuku starts balling over the cuteness.

"Oooh, my sister makes her way across the room," Katsuki sings, watching Mina move away from her and other to Eijiro. "To you~. I get nervous thinking what's she gonna do~?"

"Oh my god, if I steal Katsuki's man away from her I will sob and beat myself up," Mina says.

Mina grabs Eijiro's arm. "She grabs your arm and I'm thinking I'm through," Katsuki sings, frowning. "But you look back at me and I'm-"

She grins again, spinning around. "Helpless~!" She sings. "Oh, look at those eyes!"

"She's so in love," Izuku says, sobbing. Ochako and Iida pat his back.

Katsuki glared at him. "Shut up, Deku!" He shouts.

The scene shifts and now Eijiro was standing in front of Katsuki. "Katsuki Bakugo," she introduces and curtsy's. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Eijiro turns and looks at Mina. "Bakugo?" He asks.

"My sister," Mina says, grinning.

"Thank you for all your service," Katsuki says.

Eijiro bends down and kisses Katsuki's hand. "If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." He smirks, making Katsuki blush.

"Ooooooooo!" The whole bakusquad says. "Kirishima got the moves!"

"One week later I'm writing a letter nightly," Katsuki sings, laying on her stomach on her bed, holding a letter. "Now my life gets better every letter that you write me." She clutched the letter to her chest, rolling over.

"Incredibly down bad," Todoroki repeats after Mina speaks in his ear.

The class bursts out laughing.

Katsuki smiles as she stands next to Mina and Denki. "Laughin' at my sister 'cause she wants to form a harem," she sings.

Everyone raises their eyebrows.

"I'm just sayin', if you really loved me, you would share him," Mina says before Katsuki laughs.

Mina frowns. "I guess my counter part likes Eijiro," she says.

"Two weeks later, in the living room stressin'." Katsuki sings, waving a hand to her face. "My father's stone-faced while you ask him for his blessin'."

Everyone gapes. "TO MARRY?"

"Oh right, they're in their twenties," Zia says, smiling. The group calms down slightly.

"I'm dying inside as you wine and dine." Katsuki sings, looking nervous. "And I'm tryin' not to cry, 'cause there's nothing that your mind can't do~"

"Aww, she really believes in him," All the girls start crying in romance when Mina says that.

"My father makes his way across the room to you." Masaru stands in front of a nervous Eijiro. "I panic for a second, thinking we're through."

Everyone winced when Mina screams. "NOOOOO IF YOUR DAD STOPS THE SHIP I WILL FIGHT HIM!!" Mina screams.

Katsuki looks relieved. "But then he shakes your hand and says, 'Be true'," She sings. "And you turn back to me smiling-"

Mina almost faints from relief as well. "Thank god," she says.

Eijiro takes Katsuki's hands. "Katsuki, I don't have a dollar to my name," he sings. "An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame." He looks away from a moment. "All I have is my honor, a tolerance for pain. A couple of college credits and my top-notch brain."

Everyone sobered up. "That's so sad," Tsuyu says.

"Insane, your family brings out a different side of me," Eijiro says, smiling softly. "Denki confides in me, Mina tried to take a bite of me," Katsuki turns around before Eijiro catches her again. "No stress, my love for you was never in doubt. We'll get a little place in Harlem and we'll figure it out. "I've been livin' without a family since I was a child."

Now people were crying harder.

"My father left, my mother died, I grew up buck-wild. But I'll never forget my mother's face, that was real."

"NOOOOOOOOOOO!" Denki cries. "YOUR MOM IS SO NICEEEEE."

"As long as I'm alive, Eliza, swear to god you'll never feel so-"

The screen abruptly shut off as Katsuki let out a beautiful run.

Kirishima starts silently sobbing. "Such a manly run," he says.

Jirou cries with him. "For once I agree with you."

"Why was it cut off?" Izuku says.

Zia smirks. "Because the writer got bored and wants to write something about a certain trio," she says, glancing at the villains for a moment.

"Start it then," Katsuki says, crossing his arms.

<^> To Be Continued

(1.1k words)

I love Hamilton and Heathers 🥰