Himiko Toga (Villains: Part 1)

"Okay, so Himiko is first," Zia says. "You guys ready?"

Everyone stays silent.

"Aaaaaaaalrighty!" Zia says, pressing in her remote.

The screen fades in to show Himiko sitting on her porch with a dead bird in her hands, chewing on its neck.

Multiple people wince, while Himiko frowns at the screen.

"So cute," Baby Himiko says. "Cute and pretty."

Two shadowy figures, Himiko's parents, appeared in front of her. "Stop that! What do you think you're doing?" The mother asks.

"And stop making that creepy smile!" The father shouts. "You look like some sorta deviant!"

"What the fuck," Aizawa says. "Those parents should never say those things to their child."

Himiko turns away from the screen, and Dabi pats her on the back, giving her a sympathetic look. Himiko smiles back at him.

The screen faded into a rippling image of Himiko as a young girl, maybe seven or eight. "Why can't you just act normal?" Distorted voice questions loudly. "Act like a normal little girl!"

"These people suck," Ochako says, frowning. "She hasn't even done anything yet."

The screen fades again, changing to Himiko walking through her high school. She wore a black mask to hide her face, and had a few friends around her.

"Hey, did you hear?" One of her friends said. "There's a fight on the second floor!"

"This won't end well.." Iida says.

Himiko stares at the screen again. "It doesn't," She says softly, barely loud enough for everyone to hear. "Nothing ever does."

"Ooh! We should go watch it!" Another friend says. "C'mon, $%!&, let's go watch," She grabs Himiko's hand and pulls her up the stairs.

"Why is her name censored?" Shoto questions. "That's strange."

The friends walked over to where a crowd was forming around two students. There was cheering and hyping for the students involved, and Himiko's friends dragged her through the crowd.

"Wait, fighting.." Izuku trails off, glancing at Himiko.

The camera moved through the crowd, until it landed on the two fighting students. One of them had a bloody nose, and looked suspiciously like Izuku.

"Two Midoriya's?!" Denki exclaims. "That's crazy."

Izuku bit his thumb. "Maybe that's why she was so obsessed with me at first," He theorized. "Because I looked like her high school crush."

Dabi and Tomura looked at Himiko, but she didn't respond.

"WOO!" One of Himiko's friends says. "BEAT HIS ASS, SAITO!"

The mask on Himiko's face starts to crack, and shatters. Everyone vanishes, except Himiko. Her mask falls to the ground, and the camera focuses on her right eye.

"So it's a figurative mask?" Izuku questions.

Her eyes widen in what seems like fear at first, before the camera switches to her hand, which was holding a bloody box cutter.

"Oh shit.." Denki whispers. Mina pales next to him.

The camera switches again, to show news coverage of the incident. "The middle schooler in question, who allegedly attacked a classmate with a knife.." The report says. "..Is currently on the run. An investigation is underway."

Midnight frowns. "Middle school?" She questions. "That earlier?"

"Saito...was popular with the other children," A teacher says to the camera, their face hidden.

The camera switches again. "$%!& was always smiling. A pretty social kid," Another teacher says. "I still can't wrap my head around it."

The camera glitches as it switches once more, to a nervous student. "I- I saw her.. I saw $%!&.." She says worriedly, clutching her hands to her chest. "..Suck Saito's blood.. She even stuck a straw in his wound.."

"Is the student still alive?" Aizawa questions.

Again, the camera switches to a dark hallway. You could see two figure on the ground a few feet away, and tons of blood on the ground.

Suck

More people in the theater went pale at the sound, and the implications behind it.

"It was like she was in a trance.." A voice over of the student says as the camera focuses in on Himiko's face. "..Making this creepy, disgusting face."

"She's crying

"She's crying.." Ochako whispers.

The screen shut off.

Zia sighs, turning to Himiko. "Do you want to take a break?" She asks. The blonde girl nods, and Zia snaps her fingers. Himiko disappears.

<^> To Be Continued

(700 words)

Sorry this one's short. There's not a lot of context to Himiko's story, you kinda just figure it out yourself ig.