The Theater

Izuku's eyes fluttered open, and he immediately sat up, eyes wide with alert.

He looked around and saw his friends, his class, his teachers, other heroes.. And villains? All of them were asleep, and they were all in a humongous theater.

"Deku-kun?" Ochako questions, looking around in alarm.

"Stay quiet, Uraraka," Izuku says, gesturing for her to stay where she is. More and more people started waking up, and realizing the situation they were in.

Endeavor thrusted his hand out as if to throw a flame at Shigaraki, but his flames diminished.

"What in the world..?" The fire hero mutters.

Tomura grins. "Is the all mighty number one hero quirkless?" He teases. Dabi smirks happily.

"Yes, actually all of you are, for now," A new voice says, making everyone turn to look. A woman in her early twenties entered the room, smiling at them. She had long curly brown hair with green eyes and dark olive skin. "Please, take a seat."

Suddenly, everyone teleported to the theater seats. There was space between the villains and heroes.

"What is the meaning of this?" All Might questions, in his skinny form. "Who are you? A villain?"

The woman shakes her head. "No, I'm more of a pacifist," She says. "My name is Zia Crown, and I welcome you to the theater."

"What is the 'theater'?" Aizawa questions.

"A place where we will watch many things," Zia says, gesturing to a huge TV screen in the front. "From many different universes."

Practically everyone gasps. "Universes!? How is that possible!?" Present Mic screams, but since his quirk doesn't work, he's a normal volume.

"Yes, it will mainly revolve around kids in Class 1A, but some heroes and villains will be involved," Zia says.

"Why are we watching shitty villains?" Bakugo snarls.

Zia smiles. "Because it's fun," she responds simply.

"What kind of universes?" All For One questions, making everyone freeze. No one felt comfortable in his presence, not even the villains.

"Many," Zia says. "Musicals, quirkless, TV shows, and more."

Aizawa glares around, making sure all of his students are safe and sound. "What is the purpose of this?" He asks, glaring at Zia. "We have work and school to do. This is illogical."

"The time in your universe has paused," Zia says. "No one will even notice you're gone."

"What's your quirk?" Izuku asks. People who looked at him could tell he was about to start mumbling. "Is it something to do with teleporting? How many people can you teleport-?"

"No questions about me, please," Zia says awkwardly, waving her hands, jittering. Most people nodded. "You may ask questions about the universes, but some I may not answer, just for the heads up."

Zia pulled out a remote and waved it at the crowd. "Now, one, two, or three?" She asks.

The group shouted out all different ones. But the majority said two.

"Yay! That's Heathers," Zia says excitedly, typing away on her remote. She looks up and smiles at them. "Okay, so this one focuses on Midoriya and Todoroki. Also, Midoriya, Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima are all girls."

"Why are we girls?" Kirishima questions.

Zia shrugs. "I don't know, that's the casting," She says, before pressing the remote again.

<^> To Be Continued

(500 words)

:D