Tomura Shigaraki (Villains: Part 3)

Start from the beginning

"Okay but seriously," Mina says. "Why is everyone so FUCKING ADORABLE AS CHILDREN!?"

Everyone stares at her in confusion.

"It's too bad we don't know what's causing these allergies," The mother says.

Tenko pouts as he looks at his mom. "It's the house," He says, continuing to itch his face. "I get itchy in here."

The mother pauses, giving Tenko a hesitant smile. "Tenko.." She starts. "Do you.. still want to be a hero?"

"Yup," Tenko says. "Because, like, nobody wanted to play with Mikkun and Tomo. So I said, 'let's play together.' And we played heroes, and it was super fun," He looks down. "And then Mikkun said 'you should be All Might, Ten,"

All Might bows his head in shame. If only I found him faster.

"I was nice and played with them, even though they don't have any friends," Tenko says. He looks back up at his mom. "Mommy, why does Father say no all the time? Does he hate me?! Will he like he if I get my quirk?"

Izuku winces slightly.

Katsuki sides eyes him silently, frowning.

"Your father doesn't hate you," The mom says, hugging Tenko. "He just.. He knows.. He knows how hard it is for heroes."

The voice over came back. "Little kids are sneakier than you'd expect," He says. "And simpler," The camera started showing small shots of Tenko with his grandparents. "When you're little, a grown-up's words are absolute."

"True that," Mina and Ochako say in unison, saluting the screen.

"And that's why I needed to hear it from you all," Tomura says. "Just one thing.."

Izuku frowns in sadness, relating to what Tomura was saying.

Tomura's voice took an annoyed tone. "But my family my father created," The camera switched to show an outside view of his house. "Rejected me with kindness."

"This is so sad," Ochako says, sniffling.

Tomura scoffs. "Just you wait," He says. "It gets worse. Way worse," All For One gives him a look. Confusing, since he had no eyes.

The camera switched once again to show a picture Tenko was holding, a hero hugging a small boy on a playground.

All Might choked back a cough.

"It's a secret," Tenko's sister says. "So.. This is grandma. She was a hero, I guess."

Tenko stares at the image in surprise. "Why'd you wanna show me this, Hana..?" He questions, looking between his sister and the image.

"Your sister's really cute," Mina says. "I wanna hug her."

"Daddy said all the stuff, but.." Hana pauses. "Don't worry, I'm on your side, Tenko," She grins at her brother. "Let's be a brother-sister hero team! But keep it a secret from Daddy."

Tenko looks back at the image in wonder and awe. "Okay."

"I have a bad feeling again," Shoto says.

You should. Tomura thinks.

The camera transitions to show Tenko playing with his dog. So my other grandma was a hero! He thinks. My family had a hero in it!

"Y'know what, Mon?" Tenko says, throwing the ball. "I feel like I could take on the world right now," Then a stabbing sensation went through his palm. "Ouch!" The camera showed the ball, still in the air, a small bit of it disintegrated.