Eunwoo held back his tears and spoke lightly, "You love him alot right? But its fine. I am with you but please don't do drugs again and don't hurt yourself." Jungkook nodded and spoke, "Eunwoo thank you." Eunwoo just smiled.

After few minutes, Jungkook again spoke, "Eunwoo, can you please leave me alone for some time. I want to stay alone." Eunwoo nodded and spoke, "Okay, I am leaving but don't do anything stupid." "Yeah, thanks", said Jungkook. Eunwoo stood up and left the Kim Mansion.

Time skips, after three days, evening time

In the past three days, Yoongi was occupied with work and was working day and night. He was practically living in his office. He rarely came home. He was not even able to give time to Sohee. They just met whenever she got to know that Yoongi had not eaten anything because of work and she then brought him food.

Hobi was also working with Yoongi day and night. They both worked hard to sort out all the things at the office and now they are a little relieved because everything is coming back on track now.

Tae and Yoona started dating but they were not able to spent any quality time with each other. They were a little busy with work but not like before. They used to leave the Company at the night time usually around 10 pm or so.

Tae used to drop her to her home and then went back to Kim Mansion. That short car ride was the only time when they used to be alone together. They started talking to each other on mobile phone till late nights to get to know each other better. Sometimes, they talk about their families, their past and then their future, their work everything. Tae still didn't told her anything about Yoongi and his dad being a mafia and how their parents were killed. He don't know how she will take the truth and he was afraid that she will leave him once she got to know that he belongs to a mafia family.

On the other hand Jungkook was keeping himself in his room most of the time. He was going to college but not talking much and always lost in his thoughts. He was trying to forget Junho but Junho was constantly approaching him, messaging him and trying to get back in his life.

Eunwoo was worried about Jungkook blaming himself all the time. He observed that Jungkook was missing Junho and somewhere he wanted him back in his life but he was not confident about himself and was unsure. He tried talking to Jungkook about Junho but he didn't talked to him properly.

Jungkook was doing drugs and was also smoking to calm himself down. None of his brothers knew anything about his state. Yoongi was busy in his work and Tae used to come late. Tae tried to approach Jungkook in the morning time but he used to leave the mansion too early and at night, Jungkook used to act like he is in deep sleep whenever Tae used to come to check on him.

Present time, with Tae

It was around 6 pm and Tae, Jimin and Yoona left the Company. They completed their work a little early today. Tae and Yoona were holding hands and Tae was complementing Yoona and she was blushing. They were so into each other that they were ignoring Jimin since the day they confessed to each other.

Jimin sighed and mumbled, "I shouldn't have helped them. Its was fun being a cupid but now, its a pain in my ass. Life lesson learnt, you should never set up your best friend with your another friend."

Jimin shooed away his thoughts and went behind then. He held their hands which they were holding and pushed both of them a little apart. He himself stood in between them. Just then Tae spoke while getting annoyed, "Yahh! What are you doing? Why you came in between us?"

Jimin entangled his left arm with Tae's right arm and his right arm with Yoona's left arm and spoke, "From now on, whenever we three will be together, we will walk like this." Tae frowned and spoke, "And why so?"

"Because I don't want to feel like a third-wheel with you two. So when we are together, I will remain in between you both", said Jimin smiling innocently. "Its not going to happen", said Tae jerking his hand away from Jimin. Yoona just laughed.

Jimin sulked and said, "Whyyyy? You are so bad. You both are ignoring me." Tae patted his head teasingly and spoke, "This is your punishment shorty for playing with my feelings and obviously for getting closer to Yoona."

"Asshole, that was just a drama. I have no interest in your dear girlfriend and you should thank me for doing that drama", said Jimin rolling his eyes. Tae chuckled and spoke, "Its too late now."

Jimin said, "So what about my that favourite jeans you ruined by spilling coffee on it, huh?" Tae laughed nervously and said, "Yahh! Stop sulking for that. I will get you new one."

"You already know that there are limited articles of that jeans and you cannot find another one. So, how are you going to compensate for that?", said Jimin glaring Tae.

Before Tae could say anything, they all heard a voice, "Tae, Jimin here?" They looked at the person and waved back. It was Sohee. Yoona also greeted her. As soon as Sohee reached closer to them, Tae complained her, "Noona, see, he is bothering me a lot today. Scold him."

Jimin widened his eyes and spoke, "Yahhh! I didn't did anything and noona never scolds me. You were the one who was-----." Jimin was cut-off by Sohee. She spoke, "Jimin, why you always bothers him? Don't do it again. Its not good."

Jimin looked at Sohee in disbelief and spoke, "Noona, you are taking his side. He is such an asshole." Sohee glared Jimin and said, "Again you are cursing, huh?" Jimin stomped his feet on ground in frustation. Just then Yoona spoke, "Unnie, there is no fault of Jimin. Tae was teasing him."

Jimin smiled and said dramatically, "You are the only one who cares for me Yoona. This world is sooooo mean. I love youuuu Yooonaaa~"

Jimin was about to hug Yoona but Tae pulled him away from her. Jimin mumbled, "Possessive bastard!" Tae heard him and spoke, "Noona see, he is again cursing at me." They again started bickering. Sohee sighed and spoke, "Okay okay enough. Fight later and come with me for now."

"Where noona?", asked Tae. "Umm, Yoongi called me some time ago and asked me for dinner. He also asked ne to pick up both of you. Its kind of a family dinner. So lets go." Tae and Jimin nodded. Then Sohee spoke, "Yoona, you also come."

Yoona shook her head and said, "No no unnie. Its a family dinner and what will I do there. Its not appropriate. You all go and enjoy." Before Sohee could say anything, Tae spoke while holding her hand, showing his puppy eyes, "Yoona please come na. You will not come with me, hmmm?"

Sohee elbowed Jimin and whispered, "Why is he acting all cute to Yoona?" Jimin whispered back, "Noona, they both started dating three days back." Sohee smiled. Jimin asked her, "Are you not shocked noona?"

"No, when we were in hospital, I saw Yoona's care towards Tae and Tae was also into her. I knew it that they will date", said Sohee. "Woahh! You should thank me then", said Jimin proudly.

"Why?", asked Sohee. "Because I made him confess to her. I basically played the cupid for them", said Jimin. Sohee patted his back and spoke, "Good job little brother." Jimin smiled proudly.

Just then they heard Tae saying, "Noona, she will also come with us." Sohee said, "Ohhh, thats great. Lets go then." Sohee and Jimin sat in the car and drove off towards the restaruant. Tae and Yoona were in Tae's car. Guards were following them, obviously.

Heyyy guys, hows the chapter? Please let me know in the comments. I will try to update the next chapter soon.

Please stay tuned and like, comment and follow me guys.