Suddenly, something caught his eye and he took out a beautiful peacock design heavy jhumka. He brought it to my ears and looked at them before giving a content smile. I looked at the pair of Jhumka and was completely mesmerized by the beautiful work done on it. I loved them a lot.

I also selected Turquoise coloured bangles for myself and Rian selected some other silver jewelleries for me. My eyes fell on a tote bag in the nearby shop and I asked Rian to see something else for me till I got the bag for myself.

I got the bag and paid the shopkeeper when I saw Rian paying 1000 rupees for the things we bought.

The shopkeepers will loot my poor baby.

"Waittttttt Rian", I shouted before he could hand the money.

"Kitne hue bhaiya in sab ke", I asked the shopkeeper while giving the tote bad to Rian and folding my arms over my chest.
(How much is it for all?)

"Madam sab mi--- milakr 1-- 1000 ho jayega aapka", he said trying to be confident.
(Ma'am it will be 1000 for all)

"500 se ek rupaye zyada nhi dungi. Naya insaan dekh kr lootte ho. Agar Dena ho to do warna chor do"
(I won't give a penny more than 500)

"Didi 500 to bhot Kam hai. 800 mein le lo"
(Sister 500 is very less. Take it in 800)

"500 se jyada nhi dungi. Jewellery deni hai ya nhi?"
(I won't give more than 500. Will you give the jewellery or not)

"Accha didi 650 mein done krte hai. Na aapka na mera"
(Okayy sister, let's get it done in 650. Not yours not mine)

"500"

"Thik hai le jao", he said finally agreeing.
(Fine take it)

Ohhh myyy gawwddd. I literally bargained.

Also, these shopkeepers sell things at an overrated price so I know I paid a good amount for the jewellery we bought.

I turned to Rian who was just gawking at me when I gave the shopkeeper only 500. I smiled at him and took him from there with our hands entwined together.

"What was that? Why did you do that? More importantly HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"

I chuckled at his amusement but decided not to say anything. My eyes found themself landing on a golgappa vendor and that was my melting point.

I ran towards him while dragging Rian behind me.

"Be careful, Dove. You will fall down", he said making me stand straight.

Is he for real. If anything he would have fallen not me.

Shaking my head I gave my order.

"Bhaiya ek plate golgappe lagado. Chatpatti lagana"
(Brother, serve us one plate golgappe. Make it flavourful)

I was waiting for my plate and Rian was glaring at the stall.

"Don't you think it's unhygienic, Dove. You will fall sick", he said with concern.

"Ohh come on. Don't be a hygiene freak guy. It's golgappe, Rian. And she he is wearing gloves and the stall is also clean", I tried to reason with him.

"You wanna eat it?", he asked and I grinned from ear to ear while nodding my head.

"Okayy, but don't eat much", with that he pecked my head.

"Ye lo madam", the vendor said and I took my plate.
(Take this sister)