"Tera wala Devmanus nhi Raavan hi hai. Main hi galat thi jo isko sant samjha tha", Ika shouted from the other side.
(He is definitely a devil and not an angel. I was a fool to think he was a saint)

"Don't call her that again. She will kill you in your sleep and make it look like an accident", I said patting his arm.

"As if I will let her go. If not for you, she would have been ten feet under for shouting at me like that. Also, what did she say at last in Hindi", he asked raising his brows at me.

Why look at me like that? I didn't do anything. I am innocent.

"I-- uh---- she--- Shecursedyou", I said and looked around.

Before Rian could respond we heard another scream

"Lombdi, tujhe dikhta ni hai. Apne dost jaise tum bhi paagal ho gye ho kya. Main bata rhi hu uski sangat ni chori, maine tujhe chor dena hai",
(You fox, can't you see. Have you gone crazy after staying with that dumb friend of yours. I am telling you if you don't leave his bad influence, I will leave you someday)

Poor Gio. Me and Adrian shared a look when Gio looked our way as if asking 'Why was she freaking out'. We simply shook our heads and let a scoff to which he rolled his eyes.

He held her arms and gently took her inside.

Kya matlab ab ye log romance krenge gussa shaant krne ke liye.
(What do you mean they will romance to calm down their anger)

I looked at Rian, gave him a scowl and left from there.

"What did I do?", I heard him mutter.

I also want Romance.

I was walking away from there when mumma called me to her.

"Go to the market and get the things that are written in the list. It's important for the havan and wedding rituals", she said in a hurry and handed me the list. Without giving me a second to speak she left from there and went back to see the decor.

Suddenly, an idea came to my mind. Rian took me on a movie date it's now my turn to take him on a date.

A Suddh Desi Date.

Kaam ke bahaane meri Date. Yaayyyyyy. I am excited.
(In the name of work I will have my Date.)

I went back to Rian held his arms and dragged him to the car without giving him a chance to protest.

"Where are we going, Dove", he asked me

"That's for me to know and for you to find out", I copy pasted the same thing he said to me on our first date when I asked him.

He just chuckled and held my hand which was on the gear and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

Is it normal to be turned on by this?

Focusing on the road I drove us to the market. I parked the car and started exploring shops for the things mumma had asked. Rian didn't leave my hand for even a second.

I handed the things to Jai kaka and asked him to take it to the hotel while I took Rian with me to explore the market together. I thought he would sulk at this idea but he didn't even hesitate before accepting. His face showed how calmly he was taking in and embracing everything.

My eyes fell on a shop that was selling Jhumkas, Anklets and other silver jewellery. Rian looked at me and then at the shop.

"Let's go there, Dove"

I giggled at that and dragged him to the shop with me while he followed me.

"Bhaiya churiyan bhi hai kya?", I asked the shopkeeper while I started looking through the Jhumkas. I found a beautiful heavy one and showed it to Rian. He smiled at me and nodded his head.
(Brother do you also have Bangles)