Ji Yu's face turned black.

  Failed to pretend to be B, but was beaten in the face.

  This special code is embarrassing.

   This is all right, a good partner for training has really been driven away by himself.

  Jiyou's mouth raised a wry smile:

  Ah! ! !

   Xiaoqing's strength is undoubtedly the strongest one since she participated in the Internet competition. Such a strong opponent, who is playing against Jiyou, is really important for Jiyou's improvement.

  Now, I ran away.

never mind.

  Jiyou began to look for a second opponent. After watching it several times, she was hesitant about whom to challenge, and suddenly received a prompt sound:

  【The white prawn challenges you to challenge 1 point. 】

  嚯~

  Jiyou glanced at the opponent's information and found that it was someone who had challenged 50 games but had a win rate of only 55%. His strength was not too strong nor too weak.

interesting.

  Since Xiaoqing has run away, let's play a round with others.

  Jiyou immediately chose to accept it.

   Immediately afterwards, the screen turned, and the two sides came to the arena.

  White Prawn: "Old Irons! Double-click 666! See how many times I can kill her this time!"

  Live: "Kill her 99 times!"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  She took a casual glance, and found that there were still a lot of spectators at the scene. Almost in the blink of an eye, the seats were filled.

   "Mom~ It's so hot! I finally squeezed in."

   "The auditorium is full! 1 million!"

   "It took me a lot of effort to enter this live broadcast room. No nonsense, I want to watch the tattered queen die in a few seconds!"

   "Dead in 5 seconds! Normal operation."

   "Can't you die in 3 seconds?"

   "White Prawn! You are a man, just kill her in three seconds!"

  ......

  The auditorium is noisy and noisy. The point is that there are few good words. Ji You heard black lines: "Where did these bad audiences come from?"

  She played a good game, who provoked whom?

  Is it—I was hacked?

  1 million navy?

  Who has such a large capital, who deliberately hacked her a small person? Too busy?

Ji You didn't know that these were not the navy, but she was competing with Xiaoqing, which was spread out, and she was wearing the name of'Tattered Queen' that once caused a sensation in the forum... So, It has such a big publicity effect.

do not care.

  Jiyou takes out the mecha.

  Yes.

   is still an antique mecha.

  She slammed on the antique mech.

  The new opponent, Bai Daxia, saw that Ji You really took out the antique mecha, immediately smiled, showing a triumphant expression of victory, and said to the surrounding: "Old irons, I'm here! I must solve her in 3 seconds!"