Xuzhou sighed quietly.

  Xuzhou retired, other students, there is no shortage of money, only 1,000 credits, the big deal is to eat two meals of braised pork, which also saves it, so, in a time, many people are planning to transfer money to Jiyou.

Looking at the scene of breaking through the lower limit, Jiyou has no intention of thinking about how many credits can be earned by one person with 1,000 credits, 10 people with 10,000 credits, and 100 people. When Jiyou came over, the green veins on Jiyou's forehead jumped and jumped, she couldn't help but roared: "Don't come here!!! I don't sell this head now!"

  Everyone: "How can this be?"

Jiyou angrily said: "I tell you, if Admiral Baiji knows that he has a group of brain-dead fans like you, he will definitely feel ashamed! You are not adding light to him, you are embarrassing!"

  Everyone: "..."

   Ji Yu said: "I am ashamed of you!"

  Everyone: "..."

  Jiyou then cursed: "Go away! Go away! If anyone dares to touch my head again, I will never finish with him!"

  Everyone: "Stingy, forget it."

    woo~

     I caught a cold and coughed today~

     uncomfortable~

  (End of this chapter)

 Chapter 287 Little Grapefruit Out of Favor

  Outside the spacecraft.

   Mu Jianling said: "Thanks."

  Bai Peng smiled and said, "Teacher is polite. It is my honor to be able to help you. If you need my help in the follow-up, you can contact me at any time."

  Mu Jianling nodded, and said: "It's getting late, I'm going to take the students back to school, don't pass this time."

  Bai Peng heard the words and said softly: "Teacher, please pay attention to safety."

   Mu Jianling paused, then suddenly turned around and said, "You should also pay attention to your safety."

  Bai Xiao said: "Teacher, don't worry."

At this time, there were still people in the spacecraft who wanted to touch Jiyou's head. Then, Mu Jianling suddenly walked in and watched as a group of people surrounded Jiyou. He couldn't help frowning and cursing: "What are you all squeezing here for? Why are you still not in place?"

ha?

  Teacher is really here.

  In an instant, everyone shrank their necks, and all honestly returned to their positions.

  Jiyou jumped out and complained to Teacher Mu Jianling all the crimes that everyone had done to her just now.

   After listening to this, Mu Jianling frowned, and said: "You can support it if you're full! Go back and train!"

  Everyone: "..."

   so ruthless.

  4444 is really too cruel.

  Jiyou glancing at everyone: Humph! She had to let everyone know that the head of the most powerful guy in the future universe was not so easy to touch.