Shen Changqing tried his best to put on a very serious and serious face, but the slight blush on his cheeks and earlobes betrayed his heart. He looked at Ji You with an incredibly surprised expression, pursing his lips: "I... just smashed together. It's lively."

  Jiyou stared again: "Even you join in the fun??"

   also seemed to think that his reason was a little absurd. Shen Changqing's face quickly turned red, and he hurriedly stepped aside, avoiding the sight contact with Ji You.

  At this moment——

  Everyone is arguing about who should touch Jiyou's head next. When unification cannot be reached, Sheng Qingyan swaggered out and said directly: "Dead poor ghost, let someone touch your head."

   Jiyou pomelo choked and rolled his eyes: "Go away!"

  Sheng Qingyan said: "500 credits!"

  Ji pomelo: "!!!"

   Jiyou stared: "Is Lao Tzu the one who buckled for 500 credits? Get away from me. I don't want to touch Lao Tzu without 1000 credits!"

  "Deal!" Sheng Qingyan agreed, and when Jiyou was still a little confused, she took the opportunity to jump over and raised her hand.

   One hit.

  Retreat immediately.

  Sheng Qingyan smiled: "Accounting!"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   Ji You gritted her teeth: "Sheng Qingyan, you are looking for death! You are dead!"

Ji You was so upright that he heard that other people were still bargaining: "Is 1000 a bit more expensive? It's not so expensive after opening it? Everyone is a classmate. Give a friendly price to 500 credits. Will it work? ?"

   "If it works, I will transfer the money to you now."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  What happened today?

  Her classmates, have their IQs been eaten by dogs?

  Suddenly——

  A tall and burly shadow was cast down. Ji You looked up and found that it was Xuzhou. Her eyelids twitched and the corners of her mouth twitched and said: "Xiaozhouzhou, even you want to touch Laozi?"

  Xuzhou: "......"

  Xuzhou exhaled and said: "I have transferred the money to you."

  Jiyou hurriedly checked the account, and found that it was really, no more, no less, exactly 1000 credits. Looking at the money, Ji You no longer knew what to use to describe the mixed flavors of her inner world.

  Xuzhou said: "One lot of money, one lot of goods."

  Jiyou couldn't help it, and cursed: "1 second! Dare to give another second, I will interrupt your dog!"

  Xuzhou stepped forward, tentatively reaching out, hesitating--

   Then, the worship of Admiral Baixun broke his inner line of defense of shame, so Xuzhou mustered up his courage and raised his hand to touch it.

Well--

  Xuzhou's hand just placed on top of Ji You's head, he suddenly felt a tremor in his heart, and a horrible feeling invaded him. He did not dare to stay for a long time and quickly withdrew his hand.

  Just withdrawing this hand, the feeling of danger disappeared instantly.

The mental power of   4444 suddenly became better...it was terrible.