Xuzhou: "......"

  He knows all the truth, but—he doesn't want to listen to the number 4444, who talks so much!

   Jiyou laughed and said: "...Don't be silent, you are silent, I will take it as your default! Xiaozhouzhou behaved~ Follow me boldly, if there is anything, I will cover you!"

  Xuzhou's eyebrows jumped, and he couldn't help saying: "Who wants you to cover it!"

  Jiyou grinned: "Hey hey..."

  Xuzhou: "......"

  He is a bit speechless, he has gone into space, and he has to be harassed by this guy.

  What a damn!

but--

  Xuzhou had to admit that after Ji You's gag, the tension in his heart disappeared in an instant.

  How do you say this feeling?

  It turns out that the real space environment is no different from usual training. Moreover, No. 4444 is right. There are teachers and classmates around you who help each other. What are you afraid of? What are you worried about?

  Not necessary at all.

   After Xuzhou figured it out, he immediately adjusted his mentality. At this time, he heard Jiyou say in front of him: "Xiaozhouzhou, keep up, I'm going to speed up again!"

  Xuzhou: "Received."

  At this time, all the students received Mu Jianling's message: "All are ready to assemble. One minute later, we will enter outer space."

  Students: "Received."

The teacher Mu Jianling at the front stopped after the protective net was switched on. There was a group of soldiers stationed here. After seeing Mu Jianling, a warrior with a similar face gave a military salute and immediately said: "Teacher Mu, the barrier has been opened for you. Yes, the time is 30 seconds. Please pass the time limit with the students."

   Mu Jianling said: "Trouble."

  Soon, the students also gathered for a limited time.

   Mu Jianling said: "Within 20 seconds, all walk through. If you are deliberately delayed, late, or unable to pass through, all credits for this special training award will be deducted."

students:"......"

  This is too domineering.

  Mu Jianling seemed to be aware of the students' thoughts, and coldly snorted: "If you don't even have the ability to cross the barrier for 20 seconds, I advise you not to come out of the armor. It's a shame."

students:"......"

this--

  Everyone has no experience.

  I didn't even train before. The teacher is forcing everyone to jump into the water without learning to swim! Because the protective barrier actually interferes with equipment such as mechas and machinery, especially electromagnetic wave signals, this barrier is shielded, so it is a test of the student's technical and psychological quality of mecha operation.

  But Mu Jianling didn't give the students time to prepare, she said loudly: "Everyone--prepare!"

"Set off!"

   Mu Jianling took the lead.

  Sheng Qingyan followed closely. This guy's technique was indeed very stable. Once inside the barrier, he didn't panic at all, and he kept up with Mu Jianling's pace.