Jiyou pomelo surprised: "Is there still such a saying?"

  It turns out that not only can they feel their mental power fluctuations, but can they also feel their own?

  Yue Qiyuan rolled his eyes at Jiyou, and said, "So, if you want to lie, don't talk about it. Everyone is not a fool."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  She doesn't want to deceive, but she can't just talk about mental power mutations, and she can't tell everyone directly that she is a natural waste material with only 6 mental powers, so she doesn't need to spend energy to sort out, right?

  Just think about it, Ji You thinks this is an indescribable human tragedy.

   Ji Youyou no longer say a word.

  Jiyou quieted down and closed himself.

Shen Changqing was very curious, and said, "I failed with A Yuan, but Jiaojiao and A Guang succeeded. What does this mean? First of all, A Yuan and I are both S-level mental powers. Jiao Jiao and A Guang are both Is it because of the B-level mental power that makes the difference?"

  Yue Qiyuan glared at his idiot brother, and asked: "Yue Qiguang, what is the situation when you talk about mental silk combing?"

Yue Qiguang white him, said: "Yue Qiyuan, talk to me and be polite. What's the situation? Nothing. Anyway, when I plan to pull one out of the messy spiritual thread and comb it, it is natural to see that there is one in it that is larger than the surroundings. It needs to be clean, there are only a few wires entangled around it. I removed those few and naturally cleared it out."

  Shen Changqing thoughtfully: "Is it so simple?"

Yue Qiguang frowned and said, "It's not that easy. I failed several times during this period, but I thought that I even did the delivery of sows, and the patience to clean up a bit of patience. Isn't it? So, I was originally promoted. I got a bit of irritability and suppressed it again. I became more patient and calmer. That's why I succeeded."

Everyone was taken aback as soon as    said this.

  Shen Changqing looked at Chu Jiaojiao and asked, "Jiaojiao, are you like this too? Is it because you have become more patient and calmer?"

Chu Jiaojiao thought for a while, nodded, shook her head again, and said, "It is true. I am more patient, calmer and calmer than before... I think there is a reason for this. I usually clean up my mind. At work, I also told myself to be calm and patient, but it was not easy to do. I don't know why, it's easier today."

  Yue Qiyuan was puzzled: "Is it really because breeding small animals and small plants can improve patience and make it easier to clean up the spiritual thread?"

  Jiyou thought for a while, and said, "Do you think that Jiaojiao and Yue Qiguang are the main force in delivering rabbits and sows today? The rest of us are helping, and the two of them are the main force. Could it be—"

  Is it really because of giving birth to these little animals, you have exercised a wave of patience and calmness?

   So fantasy.

As soon as Jiyou said this, Yue Qiguang suddenly said: "Jiaojiao, I will exchange positions with you tomorrow, don't you still have a few rabbits unborn? I'll come!"

  Shen Changqing was also rare to be afraid of taking a step, and quickly said to Yue Qiguang: "A Guang, I will help you deliver the sow tomorrow!" Yue Qiguang's responsible pig gave birth to two pigs today, and one was not delivered.