Jiyou was taken aback, then turned around: "You don't want to skip class, do you?"

Sheng Qingyan, who was thoughtless, flashed a touch of embarrassment on his face, and said angrily: "How about people wanting to skip class? People are thinking about skipping classes 24 hours a day, every minute, and every second, you can control them. ?"

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   Season pomelo served.

   Persuaded to convince, but Jiyou will not go with him. In fact, she loves to learn and loves to learn. So Jiyou walked into the training room without hesitation.

  Sheng Qingyan was nestled in the doorway, with a constipation on her face. When seriously considering the feasibility of skipping class, suddenly-a leg stretched out from behind and kicked Sheng Qingyan's ass.

  A dog climbed into the training room, Sheng Qingyan got up, yelled, "Who? Who? Who? Who doesn't have eyesight dare to kick someone?"

  Mu Jianling walked in with his hands behind his back, and walked in slowly: "It's me who doesn't have long eyes."

  Sheng Qingyan stagnates.

   Mu Jianling raised his eyebrows and asked, "Any comments?"

Sheng Qingyan's lips squirmed, originally wanting to swallow his anger, but seeing Teacher Mu Jianling's hateful look, he suddenly gave birth to countless guts, and jumped up and said, "Teacher, how can you kick someone? What do you want someone to do wrong? Kick them? Teacher, are you unreasonable?"

   asked three times in a row, and the questions were trembling.

  For a while, the students in the training room, including Ji You, all looked at Sheng Qingyan with the eyes of a warrior.

   Mu Jianling slightly narrowed his eyes, suddenly raised his hand, stretched out a finger, and said: "One, I'm happy."

  Next, he stretched out the second one and said: "Second, you are in the way."

  After that, he stretched out the third one and said: "Three, don't talk about it."

The students around, including Sheng Qingyan, all watched Teacher Mu Jianling say such shameless, domineering, and unreasonable words. Then, all the students were stunned, and they didn't dare to whistle in front of Mu Jianling. NS.

   Didn't you hear me?

  Mr. Mu Jianling admitted herself, she doesn't make sense at all.

   Talking to an unreasonable and unreasonable teacher, to reason, don't you ask for abuse?

  Stop.

  Sheng Qingyan was downcast, and she shrank to one side.

  Mu Jianling stood on the podium, with a majestic gaze, after quietly scanning the crowd, he suddenly said: "Cookies, how you look like today is a bit embarrassing."

  Zhongcai Chicken: "..."

   Mu Jianling said: "Teacher, I am very upset."

  Zhongcai Chicken: "..."

  You are not happy, what can we do?

  Mu Jianling swept around, suddenly curled his lips and said: "Teach you a truth, don't make the teacher upset, the teacher is upset, it is you little chickens who are suffering."

  Zhongcai Chicken: "..."

  You are so unreasonable, but we dare not refute it.

   Mu Jianling said: "From today, the teaching rules will be changed. Today I will send 100 people out for special training. As for those who have not been selected, the training task remains the same."