"Miss the target!"

   "Wrong number!"

   "Hit!"

  ......

  Obviously, everyone prefers to see Jiyou's various mistakes, because she is so funny that she is stupid.

Then--

  Swish——

  One shot!

  Swish——

  Two shots!

  Swish——

  Three shots!

  Almost non-stop, Jiyou fired three rounds in a row! Three rounds of artillery fire, with a wave of thunder, and unstoppable strength, shooting at the target violently and violently!

  Boom——

  Boom——

  Boom——

  Everyone only heard the sound of breaking through the air three times.

  On the stand: "......"

  Silence.

Quiet.

  Deadly still.

  Weirdly remained silent for a long time, and finally someone regained consciousness. He scratched his head and asked everyone what they wanted to ask: "By the way, what happened just now? What did I see?"

1 second.

  2 seconds.

3 seconds.

  Deadly still.

  Has a long time, someone said: "I rely on it!"

   "Awesome!"

   "This classmate, he is a sharpshooter!"

   "What hit rate is this?"

   "What kind of fairy shooting technique is this?"

Not only were others shocked, but even Chu Jiaojiao, Yue Qiguang, Xie Lingzhi... and others were all shocked and a little speechless, let alone being near Jiyou, watching this scene more intuitively sent to Yue Qiyuan, Shen Changqing, Sheng Qingyan, Xuzhou.

  Shen Changqing rarely opened his mouth. A few seconds later, he realized his gaffe and closed his mouth in time.

  Yue Qiyuan stared at Jiyou's target without saying a word.

  Xuzhou glanced at Jiyou, then at Jiyou's target, suddenly I didn't know what to say. So, is this the strength of No. 4444? Judging from her previous words and deeds, this guy has never touched an energy gun, let alone practiced.

but--

   is such a fantasy, she actually made three shots in a row and made a hit! How terrible is this control and cohesion?

  Xuzhou pursed his lips and said nothing.

On the right hand side of Jiyou, Sheng Qingyan, who has been acting carelessly, suddenly put away the mentality of casually playing games. He squinted a pair of beautiful phoenix eyes and quietly aimed at his target...

1 second.

  2 seconds.

3 seconds.

   swish swish swish——

  Everyone has not recovered from Ji You's three consecutive shocks, they saw Sheng Qingyan on the shooting range, even in an instant, fired 4 shots!