"Stop." I whispered when his lips touched my neck. "I'm not in the mood."

"Shh." He muttered. "I'll be nice." A strand of my hair got tucked behind my ear. "I've had a long day, darling. Please."

I squeezed my eyes shut so deeply I hoped it magically made me teleport somewhere else. "I don't want to today. I've had a long day too."

"Perfect to end it relaxing." He added, his fingers circling on my back. "Please?"

I swallowed deeply, tons of pressure on me. I couldn't see no. He was my boyfriend. He just wants comfort, I thought. Comfort after a tiring day.

"Fine."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

My breaths were heavy when I woke up, my arms tossing around to find some kind of reassurance instead of Aiden's hands on me.

A groan from Minho beside me. He was still half asleep when he asked, "Princess... everything okay...?"

"Yeah." I breathed. His voice made me calmer. "Nightmare."

With closed eyes, he wrapped an arm around me, starting a spooning position. "This better?"

I nodded, finding extreme comfort buried in his arms. "Thank you."

He took my hand in his, slowly caressing the back of it as he hummed quietly.

"Good night."

"Night, love." I whispered.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

It was our fifth day in France when Thomas forced us to go out again, since the night before that, Minho and I hadn't joined... so there we went.

"I swear... if you two get arrested one more time, I will kill you." Newt muttered before he sped up his walk to move closer to Thomas. "Please be careful. I don't want you to get hurt or into problems."

"Promised." He gave Newt a warm smile. "Well... I can't promise anything, but—."

"Thomas."

He coughed. "Right. I promise."

"Same for you." Minho intertwined my fingers with his as the back of my shoes, which were slightly heeled, hit the ground repeatedly. "Be safe."

"Or you two can just keep watch on them." Frypan suggested.

"Nah. I trust my girl... and I sometimes trust Thomas. They should get time for theirselves, too. Don't need guards." Minho decided while my cheeks turned red from him calling me his girl.

"Let's go!" Thomas hid between our group when we walked past the guards in front of the club, and again, he managed to get in safely.

A sweaty, but not too dirty smell hung in the tight space. It was full with dancing people, a bar in the corner. Drinks were chugged down as lights blinded my eyes.

Thomas and Newt went to buy us drinks as just like last time we went out, Minho and I leaned against the wall in the corner.

"You can go and dance. You know that, right?" He lifted an eyebrow.