chapter 18 | run |

Thank you for your patience and support I've been really busy with school but now it's the holiday break and I'll be able to post daily now ♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Sonic's POV|

After five hours on the road, we stopped for a bathroom break. Scourge's threat lingered in the air as we stepped out of the car. I seized the opportunity, running into the forest. Scourge, slower on his feet, couldn't catch up. Soon, I found myself lost with no signal on my phone, panic coursing through me.

Attempting to get a signal or find my way out, I wandered through the forest. Shadows grew longer, and the sinking feeling of isolation weighed on me. I wished Shadow and my friends were here, hoping they saw through the lies back in the car.

As the sun set, I heard the sound of someone chopping trees. "Hello? Anyone there?" I called out, and a man emerged, holding an axe. I took a step back, cautious.

"Easy, man. I'm not gonna hurt you," he said, laughing. "Who are you, and what are you doing in the middle of the forest? You know it's dangerous out here at night." I took a deep breath.

"I'm Sonic. Nice to meet you, sir. I can't really say much, but can you show me the way out?" I asked. He nodded, "Follow me. I'll show you the way out."

I followed him, hoping for a swift exit from this unexpected detour.

---

|Shadow's POV|

The search for Sonic felt endless. Every lead turned into a dead end, and frustration clawed at me. I couldn't bear the thought of Sonic enduring whatever Scourge had planned.

In my desperation, I broke down. Rouge, always perceptive, found me in a moment of weakness. She approached, offering a comforting presence.

"I almost got him back... I just want things the way they used to be," I confessed, the weight of past memories lingering in my heart. Rouge, understanding the depth of our connection, wrapped her wings around me, providing solace in the face of uncertainty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

reborned life with my loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें