Chapter 3: Undertown

Começar do início

(Y/N): A doctor huh? Guess I should stop eating apples

Natasha: ?

(Y/N): Cuz I don't want You to be away from me.

Natasha was taken aback by your sudden attempt at flirting. A soft blush spread across her cheeks as she tried to hide her embarrassment by turning her gaze away.

Natasha: M-my.. D-don't say stuff like that so casually...

(Y/N): Yeah it was kinda cringe.. Sorry about that.

Natasha: I-it's fine.. In fact I don't mind at all.

Upon inspecting your surroundings, you discover that March and Dan Heng were nowhere to be seen.

(Y/N): Hey, um.. I wasn't here alone was I? Where are my friends?

Natasha: They've been up for a while already. The young girl with the dark hair left first, she went with Sampo. Your rowdier friend took off soon after waking up. I imagine she'll be taking a stroll nearby. As for the girl in the Silvermane Guard uniform, I told Sampo to watch her... but it seems that he left his post and she made a run for it.

(Y/N)'s mind: Bronya.. She's here too?

(Y/N): Sorry to leave so early, but I need to meet up with them.

Natasha: Sure but don't push yourself. If you start feeling unwell, come straight back and tell me... And if you run into any trouble, you can try asking for Wildfire.

(Y/N): Wildfire?

Natasha: It's a grassroots organization. Think of it as the Silvermane Guards of the underground, but less stone-hearted.

(Y/N): Got it. Thank you for taking care of me.

Natasha: No need to thank me. It's a doctor's duty to heal.

You nod towards Natasha before getting to your feet and exiting the clinic to search for your friends.

The doctor named Natasha explained the entire incident to you. You now know two things: One, Dan Heng has been grabbed by Sampo. And two, March 7th abandoned you to go who knows where. As for Bronya... Well, you're not too concerned about the well-being of your enemies right now. Whatever the case, you decide to find your two companions first and have a deep conversation about why they left you behind.

___________________________________________

(Y/N): Okay, time to find my friends. Maybe I should look for March first.. Hm... If I was March, where would I be? What would I be doing?