(Nya): What am I gonna do?

(Lloyd): Yeah, what are we gonna do?

(Wu): Nya, I need you here to make sure Lloyd doesn't get into any more trouble.

(Nya): *Annoyed* Yes, Sensei.

(Cole): Let's go, boys. We got some snakes to club. *they suit up and leave*

(Wu): *Sighs* Where are you, Pythor. What are you up to?

(Y/N): Sensei. Now that they are gone, there's something I need to tell you.

(Wu): What is it?

(Y/N): During last night I did some research about the serpentine, and I came across something that could prove to be a danger for everyone.

(Nya): Tell us, how bad could it be?

(Y/N): Worse then the four tribes, worse then Pythor, worse then Korashi. *as Nya seemed concerned, remembering her encounter with Korashi*

(Wu): Tell us.

(Y/N): Long ago, during the serpentine war when they were sealed away. There was a man that became infatuated with the serpentine and what power they had. So he began to do experiments with his DNA. Splicing it together with his own as well as serpentine, venomous snakes and dark arts. As humanity found out about his experiments, they were appalled and wanted to shun him. However, he began to turn the innocent into his own subjects and subordinates. For his own gain to obtain a form higher then mortal life.

(Nya & Lloyd): *scared* What happened to him?

(Y/N): It said that during his rule, a being challenged him and wanted to put a end to his despot ways on the innocent. This man to be claimed a staff wielding simian that descended from the heavens. After he succeeded in defeating him, he locked him away to make sure he would never escape. However, if all five tribes are freed...he would be released.

(Nya): Maybe we could help.

(Y/N) I'm afraid not. This man was able to challenge even the likes of Garmadon. *Nya and Lloyd are shocked to hear of his power* However, if I'm correct he should be weak from being contained all those years. *he then suited up and went off* It's our only chance beat him.

(Meanwhile, Zane and Cole drove to the base of the Mountain of a Million Steps. Zane groans from wearing his pink gi.)

(Cole): Well, our vehicles won't traverse the steps. We go the rest of the way on foot.

(Zane): But this is the Mountain of a Million Steps. Aren't we pressed for time?

(Cole): Then we'll take a shortcut.

(Cole carries Zane while he climbs the mountain.)

(Zane): Am I holding on too tight?

(Cole): Light as a feather, Pinky. Almost there. *They reach the entrance of the tomb but it's open*

(Zane): Looks like Pythor was already here. Perhaps we should investigate.

(Cole): *Exhausted from the climb* Give me a second. Phew. Go on and start without me. *Zane goes in, and then Cole. They see some images on the wall*

(Cole): Huh. Didn't momma snake ever tell them not to draw on the wall?

(Zane): These images describe a legend about one tribe uniting them all.

(Cole): Those snakes had been at war with each other for centuries.

(Zane): Well, it says here, once they unite, they can find the Four Silver Fangblades that will unleash the Great Devourer, an evil that will consume all of the land, turning day into night.