(Y/N): He did mess with my bonsai trees, and he tried to blame it on you four. But I caught on with that in a second.

(Flashback earlier in the morning where Y/N was walking in the hallways as he bumped into Lloyd by accident.)

(Y/N): My dearest apologies for bumping into you Lloyd, what brings you here earlier this morning?

(Lloyd): Nothing much, the ninja said your bonsai trees could use some trimming. So, they decided to help free your room up. See ya!

(Y/N then walked back to his room, only to see all of his bonsai trees to be cut to the nub. But, instead of anger or rage swelling in him. He had a smirk on his face, as he appeared besides Lloyd.)

(Lloyd): What's up-

(Y/N): *smirking* Spill it, I know you did it.

(Lloyd): *suprised* How'd you know?

(Y/N): I was a experienced ninja back where I came from, it's going to take a lot more then a little deception to make me believe they did it. Also, you have grass clippings and petals on you.

(Lloyd): *sees them and brushes them off* Are you mad at me?

(Y/N): *hugs Lloyd* Hardly, I see what Sensei's lesson for today is about.

(The flashback ends as Wu responds to Jay's question about today's lesson.)

(Wu): Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book.

(Y/N): On the side note, I've seemed to have misplaced my headband.

(Kai): *finds a lesson book and headband sticking out of Lloyd's back pocket and swipes it* You mean this lesson book? Also your headband.

(Lloyd): It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up—*Cole closes the door on him*

(Nya): *over the speaker* If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!

(Kai): It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you. But having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a ninja headquarters.

(Nya): You do know I can hear you. . . over and out! *Kai slaps his head before the ninja go to the bridge* Last we heard of Pythor, he stole the Map of Dens from Lloyd and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs.

(Lloyd): *remorsefully* Ugh, don't remind me.

(Wu): Pythor's our most dangerous threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do.

(Jay): But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map.

(Nya): Good idea. Why don't we? *She throws two darts at a map* These are the two locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs.

(Kai): Show off.

(Nya): And this is Pythor's tomb. *She places another dart on the map* After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern. If you notice, all three are in line with the Ninjago symbol for serpent.

(Jay): So the last two tombs must be here and here. Ah, you are so smart.

(Nya): Ah, was there ever any doubt?

(Wu): There's little time. Kai and Jay, you head to the Venomari Tomb. Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai Tomb. And take this. *hands Cole the flute* You might need it if you run into Pythor. Good luck, ninja.