Chapter fourteen - The Moonlark's end

Hi!
Here you go:
🥦🥡
I just want to let you know that the battle's going to get a little... Bloody, to say the least.
Also, most of the Neverseen members who aren't in the Neverseen anymore are back lol.
Oh and also, ⚠️SLIGHT CRINGE WARNING!⚠️
You have been warned.
Thank you!!!

Sophie's POV

Sophie's head pounded, but she's had worse headaches. She guessed it was her advanced genes that saved her from getting permanent damage from the melder.
Suddenly, Lady Gisela swung her fist and pounded Ladybug in the face, sending her toppling back. She held her nose as she regained her balance. She lifted her shaky hand slowly to reveal a massive amount of blood on her hand, face, and trickling down out of her nose.
Lady Gisela leapt at her again, but Ladybug jumped out of the way just in time, getting her tangled up stuck in her yoyo. Lady Gisela toppled over onto the dusty ground on her side, wriggling as she tried to break free.
Ladybug put her hand over her nose again. Blood now dropped down her chin.
"Ladybug, are you okay?" Chat Noir asked.
"I'm fine," she told him. "But can you go give Carapace and Queen Bee their Miraculouses?"
Chat Noir nodded and leapt away.
Lady Gisela was able to untangle herself. "Oh, now you've done it!" She yelled as she brushed off the dirt on her shoulders and legs. "Human cities are so gross."
She conjured up a large sword with a snap and started swinging it at them.
Ladybug had barely dodged out of the way, the blade slashing where she just was milliseconds after she moved.
They continued to fight until Chat Noir showed up with Carapace and Queen Bee.
"What's this normal peasant girl doing here?" Queen Bee snapped.
"Queen Bee, she's not a normal girl!" Ladybug responded as she dodged Lady Gisela's attacks. "She isn't a human."
"So she's a sentimonster?" Queen Bee asked.
"No! Forget it and help us fight!" Ladybug ordered, annoyed.
She scoffed before dashing up to help.
Fintan blasted Ladybug with Everblaze, but just in time Chat Noir dove in front of her to push her out of the way. Both of them were fine.
The fight continued to happen.
Ladybug and Chat Noir were both fighting Fintan.
Ruy was fighting Biana, Keefe, and Queen Bee.
Gethen was fighting Carapace, Tam, Linh, and Fitz at the same time.
Trix was fighting Rena Rouge, Dex and Sophie.
Sophie, Rena and Dex had almost gotten him pinned when Sophie felt a sharp pain in her back through to her stomach. Everyone--including the Neverseen--stopped fighting to stare in awe. in the corner of her eye Sophie could see Keefe with a horrified expression on his face. Sophie looked down to see the long sword that Lady Gisela had conjured up penetrating through her stomach, through her back, it's shart blade dripping with blood and small pieces of flesh that dangled off of it. Suddenly it disappeared as Lady Gisela yanked it out. Sophie gasped, clutching her stomach. She stumbled back and leaned against a wall, sliding down until she sat in a sitting-laying position. Blood now coated and stained her clothes and left huge puddles on the floor.
Sophie was too stunned by the pain and shock to move or say anything, so she just gasped for air. She wasn't sure her eyes could get any wider. Keefe, Ladybug, Chat Noir and Dex all ran to her side.
"SOPHIE!" Keefe yelled as he pulled her in. He put his arm around her and put his free hand gently over the wound.
Lady Gisela towered over them a few feet away. She burst out into a fit of evil giggles that sounded straight out of a horror movie.  "Well, well well... Looks like the Moonlark isn't as strong as everyone thinks she is!" She said in a happy, high-pitched tone.
Sophie was now feeling her consciousness drift slightly. Her head started to look back against Keefe's arm.
Keefe turned towards Sophie. He pulled her into a gentle, yet firm hug. "No... You've got this. You can make it through this..!"
Sophie was now gasping for air. "Don't let the Neverseen win..," she told him through her gasping. "That's what I was made for. If... If I can't... Stop... Them..." It was getting harder and harder to breathe as Sophie was losing blood. "Then... Then you... Can..." Her voice was a whisper--barely audible.
"No..." Keefe whispered, wiping blood off her face, but it just smudged it.
"You... You have to." She told him. Everything grew dark and blurry. Sophie couldn't hear what Keefe said--it was like being underwater. Until... The pain disappeared and she couldn't feel or hear anything else anymore.

I'm really trying to use my inner Shannon Messenger right now for the power of cliffhangers. Sorry not sorry! Hahaha!!!