Chapter four - "The Never-who-what now?"

Hello hello hello!!! Look right above me! We've got a food request!!!
I love burgers.
I wish this burger was real so bad.
Here's your amazing burger!
🍔
Alright, now that you've been fed, we can get right into it!

Sophie's POV

Who is this girl?
How did she see the Neverseen?
The Neverseen were super stealthy.
Heck, it's literally in their name!
She'd have to have some really crazy super-senses to see them. Even Sophie Foster, who was literally MADE to find the Neverseen couldn't find them that easily. Something was off. This blue-haired girl with childish pig-tails was hiding something.
"How did you see them? How did you see the Neverseen?" Sophie asked her firmly.
"The Never-who-what now?" The pig-tailed girl asked in confusion.
"Ughh!" Sophie facepalmed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "The dudes in the black cloaks!"
"And they call themselves. . . The Neverseen? What's the point of calling themselves that when I saw them?" The blue-haired girl crossed her arms.
"Well, the thing is, they are never seen by anyone," Sophie tells her. "I don't know why you, a literal human, could see them when I barely can, and I was literally made-" Sophie paused. She'd almost given away the secret of the Lost Cities to a human. A human!
"Why do you keep saying that?" The girl questioned, putting her hands on her hips. "Calling me a 'human' as if you aren't one. Mentioning how you were 'literally made' to stop the Camera-shy dudes."
Sophie froze. She imagined how much trouble she'd be in with the council if she told a random girl about the Lost Cities. She imagined how Bronte would punish her. Sure, her human sister Amy knew, but that was because she knew Amy her whole life and trusted her. This was a random human walking down the street.
"Hello? You there?" The girl waved her hand in front of Sophie's face. Sophie snapped back to reality, ripped out of her thoughts. "Are you like, not human or something? I honestly wouldn't even be surprised. We already have two superheroes and a villain who corrupts normal people to become his minions, so it wouldn't exactly be a shocker."
"You humans have what?!"
"See? You said it again! You're not a human!"
"Yes I am!"
"No you're not!"
"Yes I am!"
"No you're not!"
"Yes I am!"
No you're not!"
"Yes. I. Am!"
"No. You're. Not!"
"UGHHHHH!" Sophie exclaimed in annoyance. "Please, I'm just trying to help the Forbidden Cities!"
"Forbidden Cities?"
"You know what? Whatever. Bye!" Sophie told her, turning around and dashing into the nearest alley.
"Wait!" The girl yelled, running after her.