Chapter ten - "I think it's about time humans and elves worked together."

I don't really have much to say, so here's your food and enjoy!
🫐

Sophie's POV

Sophie and Keefe glittered onto the cracked, battered sidewalk of Paris. They had to go looking for the superheroes Mr. Forkle claimed Paris had. It would be really hard to find them, though, given the fact that every superhero has a civilian self. They would have to wait until something bad happened. Just then, a huge explosion boomed in the distance, and the Eiffel Tower toppled over. Sophie and Keefe exchanged a worried glance and sprinted towards it.
"Surrender!" A girl with blue hair and pigtails in a skintight red outfit with black polka-dots yelled at the villain. She spun a yoyo with the same design.
"Not until you give me your Miraculous!" The villain yelled back. He was hovering above the fallen Eiffel Tower wearing a weird purple suit and had blue skin and pink hair. He carried a weird wand thing that blasted things and caused explosions.
"Don't make us force you to!" A boy said. He had rumpled blonde hair that resembled Keefe's almost perfectly. He wore a black leather suit with a cute bell on his chest on the leather suit. He held a long baton with a green paw print in the center.
"I'm not going to surrender that easily!" The villain said.
"Okay, then!" Chat Noir yelled. "Cataclysm!" Suddenly, flashing black, gooey light emitted from his palm. "Aghhh!!!" He yelled as he leapt towards the villain and grabbed his wand with the hand that had the dark light.
"NOOO!" The villain yelled as his wand turned into an ashy black and disintegrated into ash and blew away. A black butterfly with glowing purple markings flew out of the wand.
"Time to de-evilize!" The girl yelled. She opened her yoyo and caught the butterfly inside of it. "Gacha!" She said as she grabbed the yoyo. "Bye-bye, little butterfly!" She said as she opened the yoyo and the same butterfly flew out--but it wasn't dark and purple anymore. It was bright. "Miraculous Ladybug!" She yelled, throwing a red helmet with polkadots up into the air. Then, thousands of butterflies flew around Paris, fixing all of the damage caused. "Pound it!" Ladybug and Chat Noir both said at the same time, giving each other a fistbump.
Ladybug turned to leave when Sophie sprinted up to her. "WAIT!" She yelled.
Ladybug halted and turned around. "Look, I'm sorry but I really got to go. I don't have time to take a selfie," she told her as if she was used to getting asked for a selfie.
"No, that's not what I'm here for!" Sophie exclaimed, gasping for air. She was out of breath from all of the running to get to their battle in time. "I'm Sophie Elizabeth Foster. I'm one of the main members of the Black Swan, and I believe it's time elves and humans worked together."