Chapter six - "I mean, at least she didn't see me light leap."

Hello, my beautiful readers! Here's your food!
🥑
I love avocados.
Wait-let's make it a sandwich!
🥖
🥑
🥖
Yay!
Alright, now into this chapter!

Sophie's POV

Sophie glittered back to Havenfield. That interaction with that pig-tailed human was extremely annoying. All she did was ask questions, and didn't listen to what she was saying. She let out a long, exaggerated sigh.
"No progress?" Edaline asked her as she walked up.
Sophie shook her head. "There was this weird human girl my age with blue hair and pigtails. She said she saw 'some dudes in a cult' and pointed to an alleyway. She kept asking me why and kept annoying me."
"Oh," Edaline responded. "I mean, I don't exactly know what a cult is, but it can't be good considering that she used it to describe the Neverseen--but whatever. Well, I'm sure you'll find them. You're amazing, Sophie. I know you'll be able to work this out. If you need any help, me and Grady will always be here to help you."
"I won't!" Grady called from Verdi's pasture. "I'm busy wrangling this dinosaur! And if it has anything to do with that boy, then absolutely not!"
Sophie couldn't help but laugh. "Grady!" Edaline yelled. "Well, Sophie, at least you know one of your parents," she shot a glare at Grady before she continued, "will be here to help and support you."
"Thanks, Edaline," Sophie smiled at her adoptive mom before she went inside and up into her room. She hailed all of her friends-and Mr. Forkle-and told them about what happened. They didn't think it was that big of a deal-and it wasn't.
I mean, Sophie told herself, at least she didn't see me light leap.

I swear I write the smallest chapters known to elfkind. But that's fine. It just means I write it faster!