Chapter nine -"The name 'Neverseen' isn't exactly fitting if you saw them, LB."

Hello again!!! Yes, I'm writing at 10:27 P.M. And no, I'm not going to stop and actually get sleep.
Here's your food!
*Throws food at you*
   🚶🥐 💨     💨    💨       💨🏌️
It's a freshly baked croissant from Marinette's bakery!
Enjoy, y'all! Now into the story!!!

Ladybug's POV

"The name 'Neverseen' isn't exactly fitting if you saw them, LB." Chat Noir remarked.
"I know," she told him. "But. . . What do we do? We don't know how to get in contact with the elves."
"I don't know," Chat Noir said, suddenly getting serious. "The good rebel group should come and help us at some point when the You-Saw-Them-Seen group attacks. Maybe we should just wait for them."
Ladybug facepalmed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "They're called the Neverseen, Chat Noir! They're way more powerful than us. Use their real name! They could be watching us right now!"
"Oh, please," Chat Noir said, rolling his eyes. "Oh, Neverseennnnn!!! Come out, come out, wherever you are! We know you're there!" He yelled. Silence, followed by the quiet echo of Chat's yell answered. After a few seconds, Chat Noir told her, "see?"
Ladybug glared. Why couldn't Chat Noir just be serious for once in his life? "Why can't you just be serious for once? The fate of the world--and the elves--is on her shoulders. Maybe take a hint that this might not be exactly the best time to make jokes and talk bad about our enemies!"
"Fine, I'll be serious. There is one thing that I can do and take seriously," Chat Noir told her. He grabbed Ladybug and pulled her in, getting uncomfortably close. He pulled her in so close, their noses touched. He leaned in to kiss her. Ladybug's face grew red and felt like fire. She didn't move away out of curiosity, but she remembered how serious the problem was, and shoved him away.
"CHAT NOIR!" She screamed. "Please, just be serious!"
Chat Noir looked hurt, but covered it up with a fake smirk. He was so close! "I am serious, M'lady."
Ladybug rolled her eyes. Her face was still red as a tomato. She couldn't believe that Chat Noir almost kissed her--and she almost let him!
She had to stay focused. This was more important. "Let's wait for them to attack," she decided. "We'll be prepared. The good rebel group should show up and help us."
"Sounds like a solid plan," Chat Noir told her with another smirk, and they both leapt off of the Eiffel Tower into the night to return home.