Chapter seven - There used to be a treaty of the intelligent species?

Hello again!!! Here's your food!!!
🥝
Kiwis are delicious.
I had to force myself to wait a little while before continuing this lol. I was super busy today.
Alright I'm going to shut up now because I'm SO EXCITED to start writing!!!
AAA!!!
Alright let's get into it!!!

Marinette's POV
"So you're saying that there's an intelligent species--smarter than us--living on the Earth in secret?"
Tikki nodded.
"And there's a rebel group of them wanting to take over?"
Tikki nodded again.
"Oookay. . ." Marinette said as she placed her hand on her forehead. She stumbled back and had to lean on the wall for support.
"Calm down, Marinette," Tikki told her. "It's not as bad as you think. Actually wait, it is. It's worse. Hey!" Tikki said when Marinette started freaking out more. "Calm down! We have the good rebel group to help us fight the bad rebel group."
"How do you know this, Tikki?" Marinette asked.
"Well. . ," Tikki started. "The elves, ogres, gnomes, goblins, trolls and the humans used to have a treaty called the treaty of the intelligent species. The humans broke the treaty and planned an attack against the elves. When the elves found out, they knew that the humans would continue to do bad things if they knew about their existence and cut them off, no longer counting them as an intelligent species. The elves are a million times smarter and stronger than the humans, but they decided to let the humans forget all about their existence, so they hid, therefore leaving the humans with their stories about elves to grow warped and weird, and then eventually everyone stopped believing in them. And the thing is," Tikki explained. "Centuries ago, you've heard how people made the miraculous and used some sort of magic to make them powerful. The thing is, it wasn't the humans. It was the elves. The elves made the miraculous as a treaty gift for the humans. They used their abilities to charge the miraculous and take the forces of the universe and channel them into small beings tied to the miraculous, and put them into a form their brains could comprehend. That's how we Kwamis were born."
Marinette was too stunned to speak. "So. . . This is all real? I'm not dreaming?"
"Marinette, this is a real and an important problem. You're not dreaming." Tikki told her.
"So. . . That cult I saw in that alleyway was the rebel group called the Neverseen?" She asked. Tikki nodded.
"And. . . That blonde girl was part of the good rebel group?"
"Well, she might not be a part of either. We don't know." Tikki informed her.
"I need to explain this to Chat Noir," she told Tikki.
"Please do," Tikki told her. "And hurry! We don't know how much time is left before they strike!"
"Alright," Marinette told her. She dashed into an alleyway to stay hidden. "Tikki, spots on!" She yelled. She didn't bother doing her whole transformation dance. It was quicker not to. Pink mist swarmed around her as her outfit changed to her Ladybug costume. Once she was completely transformed, she grabbed her yoyo and called Chat Noir.
After a moment, her annoyingly flirty picked up. "Yes, M'lady? Miss me too much to wait for the next Akuma attack?"
"Chat Noir, now is not the time!" Ladybug yelled. "I need you on the top of the Eiffel Tower right now! It's an emergency! Our lives are in danger! Not just for us humans--but for another hidden race altogether."