Chapter 26: A Storm of Grimm

Start from the beginning

Haig: Ozpin, what do we owe the pleasure?

Ozpin: It's the current situation over in Atlas.

All of the commanders looked to Ozpin.

MacArthur: What do you have to add?

Ozpin: It's something about the Grimm and Atlas itself...

Georgi: Spill it then! We don't have time for semantics.

Back inside the Monstra

Salem was sat at her throne with Hazel as Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald were able to sneak back to the Monstra using Emerald's Semblance and a Bullhead.

Salem: Cinder.

Cinder: Yes mistress?

Salem: What are the chances these UN troops successfully defeat us?

Cinder: High, we may be only facing a little under 2 million soldiers, but from what I've been able to learn, they have 10 million or more on the other side of the portal.

Salem had a neutral face as she sighed.

Salem: Very well, we destroy them here, then we advance to this portal.

Cinder: Yes mistress.

Back on the ground

Tyrian: Yah!

Tyrian then stabbed and removed a good chunk of Ryan's left arm as he fell to his knees, trying to stop the blood from falling out, clenching said arm or, now bud.

Ryan: AGH!!

Tyrian was about to go in for the kill on Ryan before something sniped Tyrian's tail off.

Tyrian: Ah! You bitch!

Tyrian turned around to see the students.

Tyrian: Oh ho ho ho! A silver eyes warrior! The mistress warned me about you, but now is perfect!

Tyrian then ran towards the students dodging bullets.

Yang: What the!? Who even is this!?

Tyrian then went for Ruby's head before being shot in the back by Ryan who was barely able to stand.

Tyrian: Yagh!

Tyrian: You! How!

Ryan: A marine is the devil's dog without a leash... and here I still stand!

Tyrian then jumped out Ryan wanting to finally kill him before he got shot in the back of the head by May which caused the rest of her team to look back at her.

Brawnz: Well dang May!

May: Tyrian Callows, mass murder who was presumed dead.

Everybody then looked back at Tyrian who laid there with Ryan stabbing a bayonet into his head just to make sure he's dead before falling down face first.

Ruby: Captain!

Yang: No!

The students then rushed to Ryan checking on him as they panicked.

Ruby: What do I do!?

Pyrrha: Wait I have an idea!

the students the moved a side as Pyrrha did a familiar chant as Ryan started to glow.

Yang: What are you doing!?

Pyrrha: This can work! But I'm not sure!

Pyrrha continued to the small mantra.