"No wishes, Lloyd. Things may be bad, but they can still get worse."

"Okay, okay. No wishes. Only as a last resort. I just hope Nya and Rei are faring better than we are."

Meanwhile, in Nadakhan's quarters, Nya sat in front of a large table of food. She stared in awe at the spread and hardly noticed that Nadakhan had appeared in front of her, with Anirei of course chained to his side.

"Please, indulge yourself." He said and pulled Anirei closer to him.

"Elder sister Nya." Anirei breathed out. Nya looked shocked for a moment, but played it away by turning her head far from the food.

"I lost my appetite. Never had much of a sweet tooth. Besides, seeing you with my little sister makes me too sick to even try to eat." Nya snapped back.

"Well, being stuck aboard a ship with filthy pirates, you learn to crave the finer things in life." Nadakhan chuckled, "And I've grown quite fond of this lovely young lady, not everyday that you find a lovely young lady with silver hair like hers. Not to mention the power she holds, it's much like Yang's. In time, you will see."

"In time, you will be sorry." Nya snapped. Nadakhan disappeared and reappeared by the window, looking out at the land he was creating.

"I understand you don't like me." He appeared close in front of Nya, "And Jay has made it crystal clear you think for yourself. Well, I like that. Let me offer you this: marry me, and I save your friends."

Anirei clicked her tongue, "Like my Elder Sister would foolish enough to fall for your tricks and twisted tongue, Nadakhan."

"Anirei's right." Nya agreed, "How am I supposed to trust you when all you do is twist words around? I know. Free them, that includes Anirei, then I'll think about it."

"I thought you might say that." Nadakhan chuckled, "So perhaps I shall do something that could spark a change in your opinion. Maybe with those little friends of yours."

Anirei growled at his threat, "Nadakhan, I said it before and I'll say it again: you put so much as a single scratch on even one strand of their hair, I will finish the job my father started and seal you away for good this time."

Nadakhan rushed over to Anirei and tugged harshly on her chains, "Best you watch what you say or you'll go over the side along with the rest of your friends."

~~~~

"Take them out of the hole. Prepare the plank." Nadakhan ordered as he pirates did as ordered.

Nya panted as she ran to stop them, but Dogshank stopped her from getting any closer.

"You wouldn't dare!" She shouted.

"I make the orders around here. The sooner you learn that, the smoother it will go." Nadakhan pulled on Anirei's chains, "And why don't we hang her off the side as well? She'll be like a shining silver beacon to the ninja to follow her."

"Hands off Rei you monster!" Lloyd shouted.

"You hurt any of them and you can forget about any deal." Nya reinforced as the Ninja were forced down the line to the plank and Nadakhan was floating with Anirei in two of his arms.

"Then agree to marry me right now and it'll all be over."

"Nya, don't do it. It'll make him all-powerful--"

"The black one goes first." Nadakhan shoved Cole down the plank, his weighted ball and chain quickly being thrown by two of the pirates over to the end of the plank. Cole was forced to follow the weight.

"One more chance, Nya. Give me your hand, and they live. I'll even let Anirei be a guest at the wedding." Nadakhan offered, "I remind you, below us is nothing but ocean. And just what does water do?"