Jiyou remembers very clearly, she was hit in the head by an iron piece, and then crossed! It is estimated that he can pass through, it is the ghost of old iron.

so what?

  Is the iron piece hidden in my spiritual world really reappearing in reality one day?

  By that day, Xiaoyou——will it also come out of the iron sheet?

   Completely complete, without lack of arms or legs, with their own body, how about coming out?

still?

  In short, Jiyou now has unlimited fantasies about iron sheets.

  Xiaoyou listened to Jiyou's guess, followed by a pause, and said, "I...Why didn't I think of it before?"

   Jiyou laughed and said: "You are stupid."

  Xiaoyou: "..."

  1 second later, Xiaoyou resignedly said: "Well, I seem to be really stupid than my sister."

  Jiyou waved a big hand and said: "It's okay to be stupid, sister is covering you."

  In the claustrophobic space, a blush floated on the girl's face: "Yeah."

Jiyou is a very mobile person. As long as she thinks of something, she will never suffer from procrastination, so she immediately said: "Xiaoyou, since we have guesses, we have to practice and verify its authenticity. , So I plan to use all the money I make in the future to buy Horcruxes, buy various rare heaven and earth treasures, to charge the iron sheet, and see if it will change according to our guess in the end."

  Xiaoyou is also looking forward to the realization of the guess, nodded: "Yeah."

  So--

   Ji Pomelo did not blink, and bought 4 low-level Horcruxes in one go. She actually wanted to buy a middle-level Horcrux, but she rummaged through the nearby shops but couldn't find a suitable price, so she bought all low-level Horcruxes.

  This credit point hasn't become hot in the pocket anymore, it's like running water, and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

Why!

  Poor.

Jiyou thought for a while, and then said to Xiaoyou: "Xiaoyou, do you think this piece of iron in my head is also a Horcrux? Maybe, is it a higher-level Horcrux? After all? , It actually eats Horcrux, and it also eats natural treasures..." When it comes to eating Horcrux, this description is actually a bit biased. This jade small sword Horcrux is made of material-jade is still a good pendulum. In front of Ji You's eyes, however, it just turned gray, and the formation diagram on the jade and the mental power of circulation and circulation all disappeared.

so--

  Iron piece and your own spiritual thread, are they actually eating the formation map and the spiritual power circulating in it?

Xiaoyou actually had black eyes on these things. She didn't know more than Jiyou. She thought for a while and said, "I don't think it is that simple. The existing Horcruxes have never heard of this. ."

  In the iron sheet, Xiaoyou actually has a complete body. She can feel the flesh and blood of the body, but-is this real flesh and blood, or is it virtual flesh and blood like the star network?

or--

  Xiaoyou is just a ray of soul in the iron sheet?

  Living in the iron sheet for a long time, will it cause any damage to the pomelo itself?