"This product is called the tattered queen? It's so ridiculous to laugh at me, it's quite conscious."

  "Sand sculptures occur every year, especially this year."

   "By the way, how many antique mechas are playing today? Is there a hundred?"

   "More than that! I heard that they all died terribly."

   "I don't look at my own strength if I follow suit."

   "I heard that there are still a lot of idiots who want to imitate the lucky geese and bet on antique mechas ingeniously, but they all lose their panties."

   "Laughing! Don't these idiots go out without thinking?"

   "By the way, that blew up sand sculpture boss, is there any online game today?"

   "I didn't see it, her ID is too difficult to remember. It is said that many people did not follow her at the time, so they did not know her specific ID number."

  The audience was chatting, and someone suddenly said, "Hey! Look at this scene where we are watching. Does that tattered queen look like a big sand sculpture who blew herself up? They all have explosive red hair and a turbulent figure!"

  Someone immediately disdainfully said: "Come on, a lot of idiots imitate her face, imitate her face, but can't imitate her taste...My self-explosive sand sculpture boss, but he comes with sound effects and blowers."

  After excluding Dafa, the audience confirmed that this was not the case, so they began to complain unscrupulously:

   "Come on... bet! Bet!"

   "Who bet?"

   "Of course he dominates the universe! I have followed a few games with this guy. He is very strong and has a particularly high mental power. I guess his mental power must have reached S grade. He is particularly good at long-range attacks and is not weak in close combat."

   "Okay! I also bet."

   "Hey! Don't you bet on the tattered queen?"

   "Just this terrible name, the appearance comes with a bad temper, why bet her? I guess she won't live for 10 seconds."

   "2 seconds! I praised her."

  ......

  Jiyou cares about the audience unintentionally. At this moment, she is thinking about a question: how to crack the current situation?

  This person is very strong, there is no doubt.

  On my own side, no matter whether it is personal strength or the mecha he pilots, there is no advantage. The mecha that dominates the universe is the wind wing. With speed as the length, he has no chance of winning if he wants to compare his speed.

and--

  This person's sniper ability is very strong, and his mental power must not be weak. This means that his match with the mecha must be high and terrifying.

so--

What can   ji pomelo do?

  Said it was too late, then soon, a particle cannon once again hit Jiyou's head.

So fast!

   Knowing that he couldn't avoid it, Ji You made a decisive decision and opened the only protective cover.

   Click, click, click...

   is the sound of the protective shield shattering. This is good, the only means of protection is gone, if you get shot again, you will undoubtedly die.