Cheng Yu did not delay, and immediately took out another Horcrux from a beautiful box:

  ——Is a knife.

The material is a kind of natural jade. Although it is not a rare and precious treasure, it is also more precious. Such a piece of jade, a rough stone with a palm, has a market price of about 100,000 to 200,000 yuan. This jade knife only has adult fingers. Big, looks small and exquisite.

  This is a Horcrux?

  Jiyou's eyes widened.

   is a little weird, but from the outside, there really is no difference.

   Cheng Yu said: "This is a low-level Horcrux that the teacher spent 1 million to buy. The manufacturer is Lin Feng. You may not be familiar with this name, but you must have heard of Master Kong Zhe's name?"

  Under the stage, the students immediately said: "Master Kong Zhe!!!"

   "I am a fan of Master Kong Zhe."

  "I am a fan of Master Kong Zhe!"

  "I am the grandson fan of Master Kong Zhe!!! Ahhhhh... I really want a grandpa who can make Horcrux..."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

When she heard the name Lin Feng, Ji You was really taken aback. You know, she only reluctantly spent 1 million last night to buy a low-level Horcrux from this master. Unexpectedly, she got it from Teacher Cheng Yu. Hear the other person's name.

but--

  All the surprises in her heart can't reach the unlimited lower limit of the classmates at the scene.

  How about discipline?

  What's the morals?

Cheng Yu didn't seem to mind the students' words at all, but instead smiled: "Like everyone, I also want a grandpa who can make Horcruxes... But-everyone, please be sober, you, including the teacher and I... ...There is no such fate."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  What kind of ghost teacher and classmate is this?

Cheng Yu put away his hippie smile, and said solemnly: "Master Lin Feng, although he does not have the reputation of Master Kong Zhe, he is a student taught by Master Kong Zhe... I have to say that Master Lin Feng is very talented and has outstanding ability. In less than 10 years of art, he has achieved small results. At present, he has been able to produce low-level Horcruxes steadily. The jade knife I bought is the proud work of Mr. Lin Feng."

  "At the same time, the teacher also believes that Master Lin Feng will achieve extraordinary achievements in the future. This is a great happy event for us ordinary people, for the soldiers and officers of the various legions that guard the alliance, for the entire alliance, and for mankind."

  "The teacher is looking forward to the future of Master Lin Feng. He goes further and further, and sincerely hopes that he will produce an intermediate Horcrux as soon as possible and become a true master of fame."

  Being able to make low-level Horcruxes, in fact, he is not really a master. Only when he can independently produce an intermediate Horcrux can he be regarded as a real master of fame, and rank among the Horcrux makers.

  Under the stage, the students' response was also very enthusiastic. Everyone raised their hands in agreement with this. Obviously, they are also looking forward to another master in the league.

Because--

  Every additional Horcrux master is a great event that benefits the country and the people, and benefits mankind.