Looking around nearby, Ji You suddenly discovered that the hapless 'Xianting Hualuo' had gone online again last night. Without saying anything, she hurriedly sent a challenge application to the other party.

  Xianting Hualuo was still a little confused when he received the challenge application for this familiar system number.

  One second.

  Xianting Hualao chose to refuse without hesitation.

   Season Pomelo: "..."

  Jiyou doesn't believe in evil, and then send an application: [Big brother, let's fight again. ]

  Xianting Hualao answered very quickly: [Big brother, how about you accompany me with mech money first? ]

   Season Pomelo: [Goodbye! ]

  Flowers in the leisure garden: [Heh~ Plastic Brother. ]

  Xian Ting Hualuo is holding the wreckage of his mecha, and is wondering how to earn points to repair it. He has no mecha recently and can't play games, unless he also doesn't want to use antique mecha, but that is impossible.

   Therefore, Xianting Hualuo thought for a long time and decided to bet in the arena.

  Betting is the fastest to come.

  Of course, relying on the way of gambling, it is easy to return to the pre-liberation period.

  After spending a long time in the idle garden, it suddenly stopped on a series of challengers whose names were numbered and numbered by the system. Is this the shameless person who pulled himself up? The one that she still intends to stalk the wool on her body today?

  Under the guidance of ghosts and gods, Xianting Hualuo even clicked in.

  Here.

  Jiyou picked more than a dozen, and sent more than a dozen challenges in a row, but they were all rejected. The reason for rejection was nothing more than: 1 point? Are you kidding me? Take your 1 point and play by yourself.

  Jiyou felt a strong malice——

  Poor ghosts can't play games anymore?

  Poor ghosts also have human rights, okay?

  What's wrong with poor?

  Qiangza also played the game seriously.

  Finally, one person finally accepted Jiyou's request. As soon as the screen changed, the two sides came to the arena.

  Jiyou's mecha just appeared, and when I saw Jiyou's antique mecha on the other side, he was so surprised that he yelled: "Oh! It is this sand sculpture! Come on, everyone! Come on! Watch the monkey show."

   Season Pomelo: "..."

   Opposite: "Xiongtai, before the official game, I want to interview you with a question, okay?"

   Season Pomelo: "No way!"

   Opposite: "Hey! Don't do this, I just want to ask how it's like to open a broken mecha?"

  Jiyou gave him only one answer: one shot blasted the past fiercely.

This person seemed to have a lot of combat experience. He immediately ran around the field and avoided Jiyou's attack several times. Then he laughed triumphantly: "You are a broken man, want to attack me? Dream it! Just don't What can you do to me by bringing you close?"

  Jiyou sinks his face.

  This is indeed a problem.

  She has fired 3 shots! The energy of the antique mecha is limited, and it can shoot up to 7 shots! Therefore, it is impossible to bombard each other with full firepower like Dad's No. 1 in the universe and Drunken Beauty's knees.