Chapter 9: Spider Dance

Zacznij od początku

Muffet: Hello, lovelies~ My name is Muffet~

Blue: Hello There, is this a sale?

Muffet: Yes, welcome to our parlour, dearies~

Frisk: Oh, what do you sell?

Muffet: We sell Spider Pastries, all proceeds go to real spiders! Check out the webs besides me and don't be shy to make a purchase~

I look over at the webs and saw that the pastries that Muffet was selling.....seemed to be a bit expensive. We didn't even have enough money so it looks like we won't be buying after all.

Blue: Oh.....

Frisk: We should move on

Muffet: What's wrong dearies? Having trouble deciding?

Blue: No, it's just that we don't have enough money. We have to move on, sorry

Me and Frisk move on but.....I felt eyes on me....it was Muffet, she was watching us intensely and it gave me a bad vibe. I was ready for whatever she plans to try, if she has plans for us.

We arrive in the next room and Alphys rings us to reveal two puzzles in the North and South directions. The puzzles were the same ones from before, where had to take control of a ship and blast the opposing one. Of course, we had to control the blocks and move them out of the way but it was no issue for both me and Frisk.

After the puzzles were completed, we head towards the giant door that was locked before and enter the next room. There were some cobwebs around us and even more of them when we traversed forward, I had a bad feeling and so did Frisk.

????: [Giggles] Did you hear what they just said? They said a human wearing a striped shirt will come through, accompanied by a cute boy with a long coat.

Blue: Thank you, mysterious voice

Frisk: Blue-

???: And I heard that they hate spiders~

Blue:.....Not entirely true, I like the small ones

???: I heard that they love to stomp on them, and I heard that they like to tear their legs off

Blue: I would never do that

Frisk: We know, Blue. It's mind games

We continue walking forward and found ourselves standing on a long bridge of cobwebs, surprisingly it didn't break but it was still slowing us down.

???: I heard.....that they're awfully stingy with their money!

On a separate platform of webs, was Muffet and a table with her products on it. Purple spiders started to surround us and descend from above and we were now cornered.

Muffet: [Giggles] You think your taste is too refined for our pastries, don't you, dearies?

Blue: That is a false accusation

Frisk: We didn't say that! We just couldn't afford it!

Muffet: Did you even bother checking your money? No, no you didn't.....and now I have an idea, I think your taste, is exactly what this next batch needs!

Blue: What does that mean?

Muffet: It means I'm going to turn you into spider pastries!

Blue:.....But I don't taste nice

Muffet: Won't hurt to try!~

We were now engaged in battle with Muffet, she had turned Frisk's soul into a purple colour, apparently this meant she couldn't move much. It didn't work for me so Muffet traps me in webs and focused more on Frisk.