Chapter 24: Her Choice

Amber: Good luck on that, but now, it's time for you to wake up

Blue: You're right, will I see you again?

Amber: I doubt it

Amber disappears, and now I was on the floor, but also back in the real world....I had awoken.

Blue: Well that was interesting

Sans: It certainly was

Blue: Sans?

Sans: Heya kiddo, you're finally awake.

Flowey: Took you long enough! We need you now!

Blue: Yes, but I wasn't trying to cross the border

Flowey: God Damn it

Sans: Yeah, instead you seemed to have crossed Betty, because she is attacking once again.

Blue: And you're both here?

Flowey: What? You expect me to do something?

Sans: Yeah, don't worry. Gaster, Chara and Undyne are holding her off, with Frisk on the sidelines.

Blue: Then let's get going

Sans: You fit to fight?

Blue: What do you think?

Flowey: Exactly, now let's go

Sans: Hehe, you're always ready in my eyes. Come, I know a shortcut.

Blue: You take it, I'm going to get there my way

Sans: Suit yourself
______________

3rd POV
______________

A few minutes before Blue had regained his consciousness, Betty was causing havoc in town, but soon engaged in battle with Undyne, Chara and Gaster.

The Former Captain of the Royal Guard had trained hard recently, and she was definitely holding her own. But Betty was still levels above her, and Undyne had to work with Chara in this fight.

Gaster was there as well, and had rediscovered his powers behind the scenes. He was helped by his own sister, Gianna, and now he was as strong as Chara, maybe even stronger.

But Betty was still a powerhouse, and it was shown when she was fully enveloped in HATE. She began to send pink projectiles that would explode once they were close to the others.

The pink tentacles that were also present besides Betty, had made it hard for Undyne and Chara to get up close.

Undyne: Dammit, she just had to escape!

Chara: It's annoying, but we have to deal with her. Hey Frisk! Has Blue answered his phone yet?!

Frisk: N-No! Just keep holding her off, I'm sure Sans will find him!

Gaster: He probably has, so do stick to the ranged game, you're not going to hurt her by going in close.

Undyne: Oh yeah, just pelter her with spears that don't have an effect, why am I even here?

Gaster: Because you're the Head of the Police Force?

Undyne: Yeah, but this is out of my league!

Chara: Just focus, that idiot will come and take over for us anyways

Betty: Oh sure, let that machine fight for you. I'll just rip him apart like Asriel did and then kill the rest of you

Chara: Please, he beat you last time, he can do it again

Betty: I wouldn't be so sure of that. I have more to show him.....and he will not have a stupid flower save him!

Blue: I won't need him this time