Chapter 16: Lost Identity

Sans: Alright Alphys, work your magic

Alphys: R-Right!

Alphys puts in a code which activates the machine, electricity crackled and we all stepped back for a moment. The cables connected to Blue charged him and the shard in his chest glowed brighter.

Then it all stopped after a while and we saw Blue's eyes open up with a pure blue colour, signifying that he was on, just like a robot.

Papyrus: Oh I am so excited!

Undyne: Yeah! That kid is tough one to bring down!

Gianna: Hmm

Blue's systems were back online because his eyes had returned to normal and he was now aware that he was awake. He sits up and look around until his eyes landed on us, confusion on his face as always.

Frisk: Blue!

Papyrus: You're back!

Chara: It's good that you didn't let yourself die, would've been a shame

Toriel: Chara!

Chara: What?

Undyne: Welcome back to the world of the living runt!

Sans: Something seems wrong.....and I don't think the others realised it yet

Gianna: Exactly...

Frisk: How are you feeling?

Blue: I feel........I'm not sure

Muffet: That's normal, you had trouble feeling anything

Frisk: What do you remember?

Blue: Nothing

Frisk: What?

Alphys: W-Well that can happen sometimes!

Blue: No, what I mean is that I have no memory in my head at all.....who are you people by the way?

Frisk: W-What?

Sans: Dammit

Chara: This has to be a joke, right?

Asgore: You don't remember us?

Blue: No.....should I?

H-Has Blue forgotten who we are?

Frisk: Y-You don't know us?

Blue: No.....not at all

Undyne: How the hell can you forget us!? We are your friends!

Blue: Friends? But I don't know you

Sans: Do you know who you are?

Blue: My name is......I don't know my name. But you referred to me as...Blue, correct?

Frisk: Y-Yes! Your name is Blue, and you're my best friend! You have to remember me, r-right?

Blue: I....I don't know you, I'm sorry. What is this thing in my chest?
________________

A few days has passed.....and we didn't know what to do with Blue, he was staying at Alphys' house for the time being, so that she can look after him and run some safe tests.

She kept me updated on Blue and told him all of our names as well as the history of the Humans and Underground.

She also explained more of his origin, at least that of what we know, we still don't know who his creator is and the only thing we know is that he is mechanical. Blue was surprised by all of this but he understood it all, accepting that he isn't human.